Adidas KB8 II feet you wear retro?

i know these werent the best looking kobes out, but since adidas has basically retroed all the other ugly kobes already, why didnt they do the kb8 II?
id def. cop both the black and white colorway with maybe an exception of the purple one

i would like to see these as well. id cop for sure. and honestly, i dont think theyre that ugly. i actually like em

FYI- rif.la has a pair of blk/wht crazy 8 for sale.

1zbrn74.jpg

They were released back when I was in high-school and bring back good ol' memories.
Please Adidas, retro these. I'd cop 2-3 pairs at least. Hope to see them retroed one day.

There was one post in this sub-forum few weeks back with that link to an Adidas web-site promo.
I spotted there the KB II together with the other actual models. Should this mean they are going to be retroed?

i still have my original KB8 II's with hardly any wear and tear on them which is pretty good considering their age! I might have to break them out for summer; bloody comfy shoes.

Love those shoes...

They're one of the only non-Nikes that I've been waiting to see retro, and I'd buy them the day they release if they come out in OG colors

Back
Top Bottom