Adidas Mega Soft Cell

anyone ever try these?  I don't think I've seen this tech from Adidas before.

xlg43661wbb.jpg

anyone ever try these?  I don't think I've seen this tech from Adidas before.

xlg43661wbb.jpg

Well, they look really simple and clean...just the way I like shoes.   I 've never seen them in stores so I might order a pair from shopadidas.com.  Worst case scenario I'm out the shipping charges to send them back if I don't like them.  I'm just wondering about the tech.  Kinda looks like Adidas version of air max

Well, they look really simple and clean...just the way I like shoes.   I 've never seen them in stores so I might order a pair from shopadidas.com.  Worst case scenario I'm out the shipping charges to send them back if I don't like them.  I'm just wondering about the tech.  Kinda looks like Adidas version of air max

More like the visible Absorbs from New Balance a few years ago. They are pretty firm on the cushioning, not like the softness of an Air MAx 360. Finish Line has them out now.

More like the visible Absorbs from New Balance a few years ago. They are pretty firm on the cushioning, not like the softness of an Air MAx 360. Finish Line has them out now.

More like the New Balance visible Absorbs from a couple years back. They are more firm than an Air Max 360 and have a lower ride, but the materials used and the colorway combos are on top. Try your local Finish Line to check them out, they came to ours last week.

More like the New Balance visible Absorbs from a couple years back. They are more firm than an Air Max 360 and have a lower ride, but the materials used and the colorway combos are on top. Try your local Finish Line to check them out, they came to ours last week.

Originally Posted by duke4005

whatever happen to the ext technology you are talking about? new balance stopped using it. it was pretty comfy

Originally Posted by duke4005

whatever happen to the ext technology you are talking about? new balance stopped using it. it was pretty comfy

No idea, Noble, but I still kick around in a paor of 891's from time to time. Very comfy indeed.

No idea, Noble, but I still kick around in a paor of 891's from time to time. Very comfy indeed.

Back
Top Bottom