adidas Men's TS Lightspeed on eastbay

thanks! though i still have no plans on buying them, i got excited. :lol:
laugh.gif

I don't think any other colorways are coming out. The next shoe that Garnett, Duncan, and Howard will be wearing is the TS Lightswitch which comes out Nov 23 along with the release of the TS lightswitch Gil (Gil IIZero)

so the players are gonna wear like 3 or 4 different types of shoes this season or 1 and 2 different types like all the other players?

i agree all are nice, im not a fan of the tmac blk/red...but i like howards, billups, duncans and garnetts.....im not sure what to get

^^^its probably about 2-3 shoes. the big guys are gonna wear the lightswitch after this. the little guys will wear the ts promodel after this probably. then there will likely be more.

imma wait till those tmac lightspeeds go on sale before i cop them...
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

i tried these on yesterday...they felt alright. they were nothing special. the midsoles on the adidas basketball shoes ive tried on lately is far too firm for my liking.

Glad I got an adidas connect so I don't have to pay the full price for a team shoe.... need the garnett colorway.
TEAMKEVINGARNETT
LEVELL72@YAHOO.COM
FOR SALE: BRAND NEW AIR JORDAN LASER RETRO IV HAT ONLY. SIZE: S/M

Quote:
so they are in stores now? i just went yesterday and i didnt see them at any store.
the launch is the 26th i think...i know some people and they gave me the ok to try them out.

Back
Top Bottom