Adidas NBA swingman shorts sizing???

Joined Jul 31, 2009
I'm trying to buy some swingman shorts, but I don't know how the sizing is
. I wear a large in Jordan shorts, sometimes even medium. I'm 5"11, and I'm not trying to get the shorts to be too baggy. any help is appreciated

Joined Jun 11, 2007
are the swingman shorts as short as the ones the pros wear? i really like the magic's throwback shorts, but i want no part of shorts that were designed to sit above the knee.

billy hoyle

Banned
Joined Feb 1, 2010
i think swingman shorts fit true to size like regular shorts IMO. never had them since i only buy authentic shorts.

watch out on ebay, a lot of those swingman shorts on ebay are fake.

Joined Dec 26, 2007
Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

i think swingman shorts fit true to size like regular shorts IMO. never had them since i only buy authentic shorts.

Joined Apr 7, 2002
Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

This! Over the past year or so, fake Swingman jerseys & shorts have become more prominent than fake Authentics. (I guess the fakers finally realized their fake Authentics looked like turd, so now they're doing Swingmans)

And Swingman shorts fit true to size... you should be good with a large.

Joined Jul 31, 2009
Thanks guys, I plan to order online at ftl.com they're about $50 right now. @blazers21NTNP: Do you know of anywhere to buy swingman shorts in Portland (specifically hornets or Bulls)? I would rather not pay shipping

so a large should fit me fine, without being too baggy?I'm 5"11 as stated before

Joined Jan 22, 2007
Need this info too. Only place i know to get cheaper is eastbay with a discount code but they dont have all the shorts available. Is the quality good on them?

Joined Jul 31, 2009
okay, I got my Hornet's shorts from the mail today
, they fit slightly smaller than your average Jordan shorts but definitely bigger than the usual adidas basketball shorts. I would say their the same sizing as nike shorts.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now