Adidas NBA swingman shorts sizing???

I'm trying to buy some swingman shorts, but I don't know how the sizing is
frown.gif
. I wear a large in Jordan shorts, sometimes even medium. I'm 5"11, and I'm not trying to get the shorts to be too baggy. any help is appreciated
happy.gif

are the swingman shorts as short as the ones the pros wear? i really like the magic's throwback shorts, but i want no part of shorts that were designed to sit above the knee.

i think swingman shorts fit true to size like regular shorts IMO. never had them since i only buy authentic shorts.

watch out on ebay, a lot of those swingman shorts on ebay are fake.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

i think swingman shorts fit true to size like regular shorts IMO. never had them since i only buy authentic shorts.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

This! Over the past year or so, fake Swingman jerseys & shorts have become more prominent than fake Authentics. (I guess the fakers finally realized their fake Authentics looked like turd, so now they're doing Swingmans)

And Swingman shorts fit true to size... you should be good with a large.

Thanks guys, I plan to order online at ftl.com they're about $50 right now. @blazers21NTNP: Do you know of anywhere to buy swingman shorts in Portland (specifically hornets or Bulls)? I would rather not pay shipping

so a large should fit me fine, without being too baggy?I'm 5"11 as stated before

Need this info too. Only place i know to get cheaper is eastbay with a discount code but they dont have all the shorts available. Is the quality good on them?

okay, I got my Hornet's shorts from the mail today
smile.gif
, they fit slightly smaller than your average Jordan shorts but definitely bigger than the usual adidas basketball shorts. I would say their the same sizing as nike shorts.

Back
Top Bottom