ADIDAS ORIGINAL store in HOUSTON.....

Been to several malls here searchin but, to no avail. Does anyone in housotn know a mall that has an adidas store account that carry's the latest realeases?? I heard that the galleria supposed to have one...neva did found one

thx n advance......>D

cmon no love for tha three stripes.........kickz? i've neva seen vintage adidas there...dunno "I"must be wrong.

premium is gonna start carryin more adidas originals stuff. small quantities though b/c not a huge demand. some stuff i saw that we ordered was vintage snakeskin superstars, superskates, and new oddity ZX's.... all i can remember that stands out. if it sells well, you'll see more adidas originals being carried at pg

houston ^^^^ needs to hurry up n catch up n diversify kicks like vintage adidas, dc shoes, vans vault.....instead of the usual dunks n forces. :wow:
eek.gif
= snake superstars, yall should carry the promodels as well n i will be the #1 consumer....

houston's just slow. it's still mainly forces and j's. 3 yrs ago nobody outside of NT'ers wore dunks. truth.

^^^thats because adidias sucks, and im not wrong i said call first, js kicks had the adicolors or whatever and some other rare looking clothing...sorry for trying to be helpful. first you say latest releases then you say vintage, make up your mind
houstonrockets

Latest vintage release, notice i specifically said ORIGINAL in the title of the thread genius. I kno who u are so jus fall back now my friend. do u kno what ORIGINAL means??????????? the latest original releases in vintage clown. pffttt newbies And i neva said u where wrong SKIZZLE123 i meant to say "I"was wrong sorry if u took the wrong way...You think adidas suck?? then u have ALOT to learn sun shoes isn't all bout j's n dunks.whateva whateva....

^^you have no idea who i am, and step your grammer up. i wonder why the hell you have to edit every post you make? think before you type bro...
houstonrockets

You guys are making Houston look weak. Can't we all just get along and get money?
"THEY" TAKING PICTURES IN TEXAS.

at first i was trying to help, i dont know much about adidas, vintage, original, new whatever.... and then this e thug sends me threatening pms calling me f*&$ face telling me he knows who i am (who doesnt) and stuff and now he wants to "meet up" to buy my kicks... im in no way out to "clown" anyone, but to me, when someone insults my grammer/education, i take it seriously. i guess that just shows my age....
houstonrockets

Quote:
and then this e thug sends me threatening pms calling me f*&$ face telling me he knows who i am (who doesnt) and stuff and now he wants to "meet up" to buy my kicks

Dude is a clown for real.

for sure man, i dont want any shhhh with anyone for sure not from the H. :lol:
laugh.gif
hope you find your crappy adidas jk :rofl:
roll.gif
houstonrockets

Back
Top Bottom