adidas Originals store on Queen!

my experience here is that alot of the shoes sold in the Originals store end up at the outlet, but that's cuz adidas is not hyped down here like Nike so there are leftovers.... clothing however rarely hit the outlets. clothing is expensive but they sell.

with the Originals store there, limited editions (with the exception of consortiums) can now be bought from there when adidas decides to do another 35th/adicolor type series.....
(this signature has been intentionally left blank)

From what I noticed, alot of the size ranges don't reach 14. Materials of the world stuff doesn't even come close (11 being the largest, I believe) and it is hit/miss with the other stuff.

@ wttm, most of the stuff I seen at SVP/VM outlet won't match the more exclusive stuff we carry but I agree that there is decent amounts. We have a decent line which I've picked up a few things from, CG(Carlo Gruber x adidas). Also grabbed the Kingston track jacket.

Store hours for Thurs: 12-5pm. "Private" party afterwards. I know the GDFT staff is invited; hopefully I see some of you guys there.

Quote:
I might drop by tomorrow to steal some stuff
:lol:
laugh.gif

Isip: cool, how much are the CG stuff? will you carry the jacket or the vest? i got the sweater adn its hot.

Hah.. we don't even control cameras. @ wttm, depends on what item. The waffle long-sleeve's are 85, I believe. I got the gold print on black CG sweater. We don't have the vest but we have jackets @ about 225+.

Anyway, last night was a pretty relaxed party. A little breaking here and there, good music, open bar, (some) decent food and awesome people. Afterwards, a couple of guys were tagging up Rockbull. (SMH @ guy who juiced the marker though.)

I was wearing Mr.Happy's + Jamaica Track + CG waffle longsleeve, btw. I wish I could wear my Nike's to work.

Depends on which ones you want. Indo's are 250+tax, Turkey is 309+tax, China is 154+tax(I think), Mexico is 309+tax.

The track jackets/tops range from 309+tax to 374+tax.

Very limited quantities in all styles.

Back
Top Bottom