adidas Originals store on Queen!

Just a heads up that the store is scheduled to open on December 11th. Don't know the exact address but it is between Nike and Spadina. It's an urban, Originals store so (most) athletic gear won't be in stock. Also an opening party during the week.

As for clothing/shoes, I'll do my best to update anyone who is interested.

I've been waiting to see this store open up good stuff.
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

@ Rex, MSN: x_tearz@hotmail.com (Add for inquiries.)

If anyone's visited the adidas Originals in Vancouver/US, this store will be fairly similar. There will be lots of in-your-face and subtle details that really make this store stand out. (Not clothing/shoe based.)

Also, word is there are some limited edition kicks dropping in-store. Not sure if it's everyone's cup of tea but worth the look if you're in the area. As well as if anyone's heard of the Yamamoto/adidas line, Y-3, that is dropping in-store on the 11th as well.

Party should be pretty live. (I hope)

nice adidas original has some nice @#%$ every now and then..

good to know the scene in tdot is expanding quickly it seems
For Sale or Trade for sz 9-9.5 heat

DS Sz 9.5 Huf AM 90s, Sz 8 DS Day of the Dead Dunk SBs

From the kicks I heard about today, definately worth going on opening day.

Hint: MOTW, anyone?

oh god, i hope they have those black patent stan smith velcro y3's, my comfort fades need an upgrade
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

Minor set-back. The Y-3 isn't being shipped but might be available to employee's only via order.

Dopefiend.ca did a dope little feature on the mural that was created from the new Adidas Originals Store, by Fighting and Robin Nishio...The dudes from Fighting - www.shedoesntloveyouanymore.com - went to Wexford, they're def reppin for Scarborough and in Canada in the international art scene.

(Check the VISUALS section for the art work)

about freekin time huh.....
(this signature has been intentionally left blank)

man..i need some altitude hi's..lets hope they have some real nice stuff in there
--------------------------------
WANTED:
SBs - Send Helps & Tiffs (sz 10.5 - 11)
Air max 1 - Amsterdams & Atmos (sz 11)
Other - Vans hosoi (10.5 - 11) & Adidas Ectasy Hi
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)

Yes, we're done hiring. The job is extremely impossible to acquire but if you can get in, you get amazing pay, benefits, quirks(free gear), etc.

WE OPEN AT 12 PM, DEC. 12TH!

Doesnt look like i can make it down tomorrow Isip..my ride fell through ! :frown:
frown.gif

--------------------------------
WANTED:
SBs - Send Helps & Tiffs (sz 10.5 - 11)
Air max 1 - Amsterdams & Atmos (sz 11)
Other - Vans hosoi (10.5 - 11) & Adidas Ectasy Hi
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)

If it's anything like the adidas Originals store in Vancouver, then it's definitely worth checking out.

adidas retro tracktops rock.

Peace
F Sharp005
Koninklijke Nederlandse Voetbalbond

supposedly its gonna be real expensive.. Alot of shoes that go for cheap at sauga adidas outlet will be going for way more..

It's an originals store. There isn't too much stuff they send to outlets there. Shoes are moderately price but there's lots of really nice track jackets.

And yes, our store is supposedly much better than the Vancouver store.

Open Wednesday, FOR SURE, @ 12pm.

i know you work there, but there is actually a decent amount of ORIGINAL stuff available at the VM Outlet and SVP. of course like any outlet, its either hit or miss
and there won't be some of the nicer stuff but VM outlet and SVP still have some nice stuff from time to time.

SVP has/had (havent been there for a minute) a lot of the Ali stuff and nice track jackets (Library stuff, Arsenal track, Japan, etc.)

Quote:
It's an originals store. There isn't too much stuff they send to outlets there. Shoes are moderately price but there's lots of really nice track jackets.

And yes, our store is supposedly much better than the Vancouver store.

Open Wednesday, FOR SURE, @ 12pm.

Back
Top Bottom