Adidas ORIGINALS updates

eqt b-ball low nba team editions up on footlocker:
eqt b-balllow

The nuggets are ok (but I wouldn't buy). Overall, these are pretty gross. I'm not sure what cavs fan would want to wear that trash or why the heatedition looks like Easter, but whatever.

New superstar clr shoes. I got this picture from an email from a guy with a store in England. I believe the top middle is the Philly Blunt superstar; maybethe top-right shoe is too (maybe - looks like wood-grain to me). Not sure what top-left is, but that looks like a nice color.
comingsoonaprid1.jpg

Can someone enlighten me on why the hell the EQT 1991 runners is so freakin expensive!

Can someone enlighten me on why the hell the EQT 1991 runners is so freakin expensive!
I'd like to know too! I understand why the og colors were (sorta - they really weren't *that* limited). The aqua/purple pair was firetoo, but I thought those were supposed to be more readily available than the og color. The new pairs (pics are from ended ebay auctions) I've seen areexpensive too (and I don't even know where they're available from):
003zs1.jpg

001jo4.jpg

002zw6.jpg

I hate that jacket of the philippines because it shows your unoriginality and ununiqueness it's just like the every jacket of every country in theboardwalk, but I will buy one because I'm patriotic like that.

More Forum 25th Models (pics from adifans.net) - the Miami shoe is my favorite:

Expressions in Boston
005sg8.jpg

Shoe Gallery in Miami
003zl5.jpg

Self Conscious in Chicago
004fa5.jpg

Can someone please tell me, if the knowledge is available, when the Philly Blunt Superestars drop? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

quote:

I believe the top middle is the Philly Blunt superstar; maybe the top-right shoe is too (maybe - looks like wood-grain to me). Not sure what top-left is, butthat looks like a nice color.

----------------

the top left and top right are part of the adidas Grun or Grum can't remember what it was called, but it's like a crepe sole and the shoe incorporatesrecycled materials.

on another note the philly blunt is copped

CC Feater II M - found this color on coolestshop.com. This color is decent; I like the splatter on the back best, but I still wouldn't buy them.
001sh4.jpg

NBA Forums. Fall 08'
l_0c294db1a718364f581a49b53aea6a6e.jpg

I dont thin theyre releasing these.
l_6f6e71c072b396cbf01d98e557c8822f.jpg

Conductor. Aug 08'
l_a02de46aa63f61b9e25e9dbe36e66e21.jpg

EQT, I've these since the Summer but haven't seen them anywhere
l_e3daa905a53826ade66659fe29e89646.jpg

This one is Self Conscious
005sg8.jpg

I have pics of things I'm looking for. Does adidas try to do em again?

Or if anyone here wants to get rid of them plz shot me an e-mail: oliwer78@wp.pl

that's streetball 1 (i'm looking for size 11)

I'd guess your best bet on the street balls would be to keep checking ebay. I saw some white 9.5's last week and see them every month or two. Youmight be waiting awhile, but they'll come up eventually. Also, you might check ebay.co.uk or ebay.de. The German site seems to have *tons* of heat (atleast when it comes to running shoes & equipment line from the 80s & 90s), but descriptions are mostly in German. Most of those guys speak English, soif you ask for shipping costs to USA you'll generally get an answer.

On to other news. I meant to post azx pics over the weekend, and they're now up on some other sites. The idea for this pack sounded neat, but so far Ihaven't seen anything worth hunting down. I love the zx series - the zx500 is the first shoe that got me interested in hunting down more colors and otherzx models. The only models from here that are decent are the Bodega (I'll bet that is in the biggest demand when this set launches) and D-Mop. Unfortunately red is a color I can always pass on (I don't know anything about Bodega - maybe red is one of their colors, but I don't think that was ontheir recent Reebok colab). If it was green, purple, or blue instead of red it would be something I'd pay $100 for (I'm guessing all of these will be$100+). The D-Mop looks interesting, but I think the recent Undercrown Gil and zx800 animal series are better metallic shoes. I'd consider paying $60 forit, but not without seeing it in person (and it'll never be that cheap, whereas the zx800 animal is fairly easy to find for that price). That Goodfootshoe is trash (even the the higher res pics I saw looked like it had nice materials). I thought it was impossible to screw up any adidas shoe colored withfairway green and any combination of black, gray, and/or white, but this shoe has proven me wrong. It reminds me of those nasty New Balance shoes that cameout last year (the last pic is one of the NB shoes I'm talking about). I think the biggest letdown is the Foot Patrol 800 - it's just colored like an8000, but it does supposedly has different materials than the normal 800. It's nice to see that a 450 (the limited editions) will be released, even ifit's not as nice as the recent consortium. Hopefully the rest of the series is nice - maybe a nice 600 or 7000 will come out. It'd be *really* niceif they let somebody do a zx zoom, 310, 1000, or zx runner (and better if the colors were nice).

What I was really hoping with this series is that we'd some better tech in the models. For example a 500 or 600 with a torsion bar or softcell (or both),any model with formotion, any model with a different midsole than normal - sort of like nike's one time only only pack, or a model with the intelcushioning tech. I can't believe many people are going to be doing any serious running in these, so it would be cool if somebody added the gel ankle toone of these. The gel padded ankle in my comp towns (it's also in the buck town too and I think I saw it in a campus or stan smith last year - probably askate version) is ridiculously comfortable and I'd welcome that in a heartbeat. I don't know why adidas flew all these dudes to Germany just to colorsome shoes and maybe pick out a couple different materials than the regular versions. So far, this series just shows why companies shouldn't do colabsjust for the sake of colabs - there ought to be some sort of idea driving the project. The idea should be more along the lines of using Philly Blunts asinspiration a few models as opposed to saying let's get 26 stores that each represent a letter of the alphabet and that way we can put out a ton of limitededition colabs all at once. After seeing these 8 shoes, I think this project could've been better by putting a design tool up on the web (like the pumamongolian bbq or reebok custom) and letting people submit designs. The a-z could've been handled by categorizing submissions by last name and havingadidas choosing their favorite for each letter. That probably would also generate more hype than these crappy releases. Oh well - if they can't releaseanything new worth tracking down then I'll just keep my eyes open for an Indonesia track top in size 2XL from the Materials Of The World series!
tongue.gif

10gf9.jpg

11mv8.jpg

imagephpwb0.jpg

yeah, I'm about a year or so to try to get em on ebay. And you are absolutely right - that's the only place they are available. Most of them I haveseen on German ebay but I have to be patient with the size I need.

Good luck with finding some zx's!!

I'm glad I ran across this thread, I'll start having to post Adidas Outlet information as I run across stuff.

I just saw this Top Ten on David Z - it's pretty nice and isn't too expensive - $78. The descriptions says that it's part of the 4 elements of hiphop pack. I don't remember seeing that pack anywhere and I'm too lazy too look it up right now. Hopefully the rest of the shoes from that series arejust as nice. I haven't picked up any new shows in the last 4-5 or so months, but these might end that streak.
(edit 07-20-08) - This is also on shopadidas.com for $70, but thepics there don't look as nice.

001df5.jpg

^^^ Then get out of the post and go post-@@!#@ in the Jordan Forum. Maybe they could do a fusion of the Crazy 8/Samba. Then they would be superior. Moron.People like you ruin this board.

Back
Top Bottom