Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Those Chicago Bulls forums are hard. But I feel that Adidas can never go wrong with Attitudes. Its like Adidas can throw any color on a pair of Attitudes andit will come out good. And they are the only retro Adidas that you can play ball in.

Originally Posted by 443haplo

CC Feater II M - found this color on coolestshop.com. This color is decent; I like the splatter on the back best, but I still wouldn't buy them.
001sh4.jpg

Kinda late but "Kudos" or whatever for these-I managed to scoop a couple of pairs back in June but I would have never found out about em if itwasn't for this post. The Air Tech Challenge is one of my favorite sneakers ever and the retros were awful. Even though this is a totally differentlydesigned sneaker and a different brand the colors and the graphics kinda remind me of em. Good that they're a totally differently designed sneaker thoughcause they're on some new stuff, well sort of (limited edition thing kinda messes that up). Adidas has been making some awful sneakers lately but somedope ones as well. Wish this one here wasn't such a limited edition though.

ciero mid - found on ebay. The item title said consortium, but I'm not sure of that. I haven't seen it before and the price was pretty cheap for aconsortium shoe that hasn't been out long. Maybe I just missed it... Looks to be a skate shoe; if they used a gel padded ankle, I bet these would bepretty comfy to walk around in.

adidascieromidtaneq2.jpg

All four of these shoes found on Huf. The first looks to be a plaid/windowpane tobacco - it's hard to tell what material they used. I wonder if it'sfrom the quality/craftmanship line... The second looks to be a corduroy samba. The last two are superstars (previously mentioned, but with much smaller pics)from the Grun line. I really like the blue pair.
aditobaccoplaidprplrj1.jpg

adisambasuperbrwnmd1.jpg

adisuperstarcottonkz3.jpg

adisuperstarhempbluow8.jpg

FYI - the first 8 azx shoes are available for preorder from crooked tongues. Prices range from £75-115 + shipping (£30 for 1st pair, £10 per additional). That's a bundle for even the cheapest in the series, but maybe somebody here will take advantage.

ZXZ Series

August 08, 2008

ZX 800 ACU (CLOT)

ZX 8000 BODEGA

ZX 300 COLETTE

ZX 500 D-MOP

ZX 450 LIMITED EDITIONS

ZX 800 FOOT PATROL

ZX 8000 GOODFOOT G'

ZX 500 HUF

September 20, 2008

ZX 500 JUST BE (JUST BE COMPLEX GALLERY)

ZX 800 KENDO

ZX 450 LIVESTOCK

ZX 600 MAJOR

ZX 700 (Boat Hybrid) NEIGHBORHOOD

ZX 7000 PATTA

October 18, 2008

ZX 7000 A.R.C. (ALIFE RIVINGTON CLUB)

ZX 90s DQM (DAVE'S QUALITY MEAT)

ZX 450 SNEAKERS N' STUFF

ZX 9000 CROOKED TONGUES

ZX 8000 UNDFTD (UNDEFEATED)

ZX 9000 VA

ZX 9000 WOOD WOOD

I just saw these on ebay - backhand sc. I think flat laces would look more casual. They have too many logos on them - stripes on the side, stripes on theheel, adidas & trefoil on the side, and adidas & trefoil on the tongue. I'm all about my adidas, but they should've toned it down a bit. Thatlacing system looks interesting, but I wonder it'll hold up - if those loops are fabric (and they look like they are), then I'd expect them (or thelaces) to break fairly easily. I wonder if the green colored sole under the heel is any type of extra cushioning...

0185vd4.jpg

These look pretty ill.
upper-playground-adidas-originals-sam-flores-1.jpg

Can anyone tell me the model name of this shoe or is this something specific to Sam Flores?
Would love to see this in diff colours.

upper-playground-adidas-originals-sam-flores-1.jpg

Can anyone tell me the model name of this shoe or is this something specific to Sam Flores?
Would love to see this in diff colours.
I'll bet it's a forum, just missing the strap & heel clip. I seen several forum lo's without the strap (or are those just forumii's - maybe that's the difference between forum & forum ii). I've never seen any without the clip

forumhisz6.jpg

adidasforumiilowhtwhtrm5.jpg

1733258831pfk9.jpg

4 elements of hip hop shoe 2 - superstar mc 86. I saw three different versions of this shoe, so I'm not sure what the deal is. Based off the name, Ithought there would be four different shoes in this pack. I'm not sure if shoe 1 is the top ten and these are the other three, cause they were all up forsale on various sites. I like the the first one best:

http://www.regi-shoes.com/online-sh...-white-collegiate-purple-adidas-pid-3467.html
regishoesaf6.jpg

shopadidas.com & size-online.co.uk
002hq5.jpg

003ss1.jpg

can't remember where I found these - some foreign site:
004lp5.jpg

005pd2.jpg

006kx6.jpg

007of4.jpg

adidas1.jpg

adidas2.jpg

Recent Adidas Outlet purchases,

931.JPG

They also had 5-6 pair of these in assorted sizes for $60.

Adidas Outlet, Orlando (google Premium Outlets Orlando for the number.)

Man, they had damn 1988 Conductors the other day for retail, and a FSR of the flavors for $120.

Some days Adidas gets a little crazy with their outlet pricing.

not sure if this was posted but the UNDFTD e-store has the colettes, goodfoots, and HUFs

i havent copped a pair of adidas in a long time, but i scooped up the goodfoots for $130 ($140 with s/h) with NO HESITATION...

Webstore is sold out, it just shows the sizes.... I knew I should have oredered those footpatrols when I first saw them....

Huf Online has the Huf.

ACU ZX800s come with four sets of laces...red, white, black, & yellow. I'll probably keep the red laces in them...or switch to black.

HOLLA!!!

sneakermane, yo! Nice ACU. Btw, where did you get them and how much?

Peace!

Back
Top Bottom