Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Not sure if this is the correct place to post, but the three stripes on these clear browns just break my heart.  This would be such a clean shoe otherwise.

hey i have a question im looking to buy some all white pro models. not the snakeskin one.

i see there is two all white models. whats the difference? is the only difference that one says pro model on the side and the other doesnt?

can someone tell me how adilette slides fit?

im a tts 9.5  

thanks
Safe to go TTS or .5 up if u the type that wear socks.

Aside...Anyone know the fit is like for climacools? TTS? They look like a hard model to break in is that true?

Walked into adidas Houston and one of the employees came out of the stock room with a pair of Pharrell tennis hu's and brought them to some kid. The kid tried them on and I asked him what size they were and they were my size 9. Kid was contemplating and I was just waiting to swoop in like a vulture. Lol. Kid kept talking saying he was a reseller but didn't have the money to buy. He asked the salesperson if he can give him $60 now and pay for the rest when he gets more money. Lol. Needless to say, the kid passed and I cop'd. :smokin

Went TTS and they are fine. Could've went .5 down but I like a little bit of room in the toe box

Anybody in here in SF go to barneys and get the overkill eqt's? I'm in NY and would pay retail, tax and shipping for a size 10 for whoever is willing. [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Anybody in here in SF go to barneys and get the overkill eqt's? I'm in NY and would pay retail, tax and shipping for a size 10 for whoever is willing. [emoji]128512[/emoji]
Aren't you a nice guy taking them off someone's hands. Have you seen what people are asking for them? It's a dog eat dog week for these things.

They probably don't as of now, ww release is this weekend i think and that's when they'll drop em

Does anyone have any experiences lining up for limited releases in Undefeated? I was thinking about going there early for the Overkill EQT drops. Any suggestions would be appreciated! :smile:

Anyone need green Hus in a 12? I tried on the yellow ones I bought and they are way to narrow for my liking. Going to return those but I also have the green pair if anyone wants. PM me!

can someone tell me how adilette slides fit?

im a tts 9.5  

thanks
Those things are everywhere. Best to try them on, but I'm a TTS 9.5 and a 9 was a "perfect" fit for me even with socks and a 10 was just little roomier. I could probably get away with either size, but even with socks, I'd probably prefer the 9. Mind you, I don't have wide feet, so ... they may bias someone's opinion to go to a 10. I vaguely recall you mentioning you have wide feet, too, right? In any case, you're best off just trying them on. I'm sure there are tons of places in Houston, probably literally a few miles from you at that. Pretty much anyone from Macy's to Finishline have them. BTW, Finishline had them on sale for $35ish.
Walked into adidas Houston and one of the employees came out of the stock room with a pair of Pharrell tennis hu's and brought them to some kid. The kid tried them on and I asked him what size they were and they were my size 9. Kid was contemplating and I was just waiting to swoop in like a vulture. Lol. Kid kept talking saying he was a reseller but didn't have the money to buy. He asked the salesperson if he can give him $60 now and pay for the rest when he gets more money. Lol. Needless to say, the kid passed and I cop'd.
smokin.gif

Went TTS and they are fine. Could've went .5 down but I like a little bit of room in the toe box
You're still in Houston, eh? You flipping properties out there?

I'm here taking care of some personal stuff. The homes out here are beautiful. On top of that, the homes are priced much lower than SD. It would be cool to remodel homes out here tho.

I'm here taking care of some personal stuff. The homes out here are beautiful. On top of that, the homes are priced much lower than SD. It would be cool to remodel homes out here tho.
That's why I plan on living there permanently. I left there in '15 because of work. Anyway, if someone can get past the heat and humidity and accept that the inside of the Beltway is more or less a concrete jungle, they'll typically be just fine out there. Certainly more pluses than negatives in Houston IMO. I actually consider it home  now even though I grew up in FL. San Diego is beautiful, but I actually prefer the beaches on the Gulf Coast of FL and it's a ton cheaper there, too. That said, Houston is not that bad of drive to Pensacola/Destin either. 

What part of town are you staying in? i recall you mentioned picking up something from the Galleria, so I'm assuming the Galleria area, Midtownish, or Katy? I actually lived in Midtown and the Clear Lake/League City area for a total of 9 years.

That's why I plan on living there permanently. I left there in '15 because of work. Anyway, if someone can get past the heat and humidity and accept that the inside of the Beltway is more or less a concrete jungle, they'll typically be just fine out there. Certainly more pluses than negatives in Houston IMO. I actually consider it home  now even though I grew up in FL. San Diego is beautiful, but I actually prefer the beaches on the Gulf Coast of FL and it's a ton cheaper there, too. That said, Houston is not that bad of drive to Pensacola/Destin either. 

What part of town are you staying in? i recall you mentioned picking up something from the Galleria, so I'm assuming the Galleria area, Midtownish, or Katy? I actually lived in Midtown and the Clear Lake/League City area for a total of 9 years.

I'm staying in a hotel close to downtown Houston. I'm like 3 minutes from the Galleria which is HUGE. Can't believe all these stores are here from high end fashion to footlocker. After coming here a couple of times and seeing all the nice homes my wife and I looked at properties to see how they are and geez...you really get a bang for your buck. There was a 3k+ sq ft townhouse selling for $800k. I know that is a lot but in comparison to SD, that price is definitely worth it. We just closed escrow on that Point Loma project which sold for $835k and it was only 1008 sq ft. Ridiculous. :tongue:

Anyone knows the sizing of EQT 93 17? I wear size 8.5 UB 3.0

TTS. Someone gave me some misleading info and said they run larger by a half size. I wear a 9.5 in most shoes and I went and got a 9. It was too snug and had toes knuckling up. I took them back and got the 9.5 instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom