Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Decided to buy my lady another pair of classic kicks for her upcoming birthday. Got her Superstars last year, Stan Smiths this year. Considering making it a tradition lol

Anyway, I was searching around on this thread for sizing and didn't really find a good enough consensus between TTS and half size down. She's a TTS 8.5 (says her Alphabounce feel great) so I ended up going half size down in the SS since her Superstars are a Junior size 7, which is a EU 40 and so is the women's 8. Hope I didn't screw up

Lol oops

Got them in a few weeks ago. Real nice in hand, materials are on point.

I'm spoiled with primeknit though, the leather is super stiff and doesn't feel good on feet. I've tried stretching them out so far but not a huge result. any tips? I'll have to try removing the Insole and see if that helps but I wonder if there's a way to soften the leather.

Thanks again yall!! I waited it out and scored on GOAT! I got both the black and tan Avenue for $250. The legendary offer I could not refuse!

The patina for the vege tan pair will darken over time.

The black pair is meh...theres already so many black pairs of any boost shoe.

Holy samolies, check your local outlets, y'all. At the southern Orlando outlet on Friday I grabbed the grey suede Tubular Instinct Straps and the black leather Tubular Instinct Boost for $45 total.

Everything red tag (including a lot of Reigning Champ apparel) was 50% off. Best deals I've gotten at an Adi outlet in forever.

Adidas Originals Crazy 1

I guess they are "rebooting" Kobes first sig shoes with the 3stripes?

Rick Owens x Adidas Mastodon stretch boots. Breaking necks when i wear these. I never had so many compliments on a sneaker in my whole damn life !

img_20170708_105700_726-jpg.1945196

Attachments

• IMG_20170708_105700_726.jpg
    IMG_20170708_105700_726.jpg
    651.5 KB · Views: 284
considering the search feature is busted on this new NT I was wondering how those Pharrell Tennis Hu fit. Think last I saw was they run narrow but stretchy with the pk on the sides?

Looking to get the Arsham-Adidas collaboration (big Daniel Arsham fan), but I am not optimistic about scoring on kith.com. If anyone has any other leads feel free to message me. Thanks!

HwYhzuz.jpg

LPUs ClimaCool 02/17 and EQT ADV x Overkill

Really love what adidas did to the climacool! I'm a sucker for sharp silhouette.

Back
Top Bottom