Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Anyone know sizing on yung-1s ... people betting on true? Also is solebox confirmed for yung-1 collab?

Until I hear otherwise I'm gonna go .5 down from my usual 10 - like I do with most non-UB Adidas Originals (EQT, ZX FLux, NMD, etc.).

A couple of AW pickups
A7E838E7-0CD3-4104-9F4C-676069A93DA6.jpeg
3D680567-5794-4FB1-BE71-587FFCF6CDFE.jpeg
A7E838E7-0CD3-4104-9F4C-676069A93DA6.jpeg

the foam on the AW looks less than perfect.
Guess it's inline with the whole factory reject theme.

Solebox leather drop is till date the best quality consortium release so far. Definitely not as good or high profile as last year. I would recommend & urge anyone to not sleep on this any longer!!!
IMAG1671.jpg IMAG1672.jpg

Solebox leather drop is till date the best quality consortium release so far. Definitely not as good or high profile as last year. I would recommend & urge anyone to not sleep on this any longer!!!
I asked this the other day in the BOOST thread but got no response. How’s the fit on those PureBoosts? Looking to scoop a pair. Wear a 12 in UB’s (1.0/2.0) and an 11.5 in PK NMD’s if that helps.

I asked this the other day in the BOOST thread but got no response. How’s the fit on those PureBoosts? Looking to scoop a pair. Wear a 12 in UB’s (1.0/2.0) and an 11.5 in PK NMD’s if that helps.

Hey glad to help. The fit with TTS is extremely comfy. The top down on feet reminds me of the 350V1's shape. You have PK on the front, and the other half consists of suede and leather for the remaining length of the shoe.

You may use the references from my sig below if that helps.!

Hey glad to help. The fit with TTS is extremely comfy. The top down on feet reminds me of the 350V1's shape. You have PK on the front, and the other half consists of suede and leather for the remaining length of the shoe.

You may use the references from my sig below if that helps.!
Thanks so much man! Now just gotta keep my eye out for them to go on discount to cop. It'll be my first pair of Pure Boosts, figured why not go with a Consortium one with amazing materials and details.

Thanks so much man! Now just gotta keep my eye out for them to go on discount to cop. It'll be my first pair of Pure Boosts, figured why not go with a Consortium one with amazing materials and details.

No hype on these so i'm sure the discounts will be quick. That is the time to strike! Those photos i gave about don't do these justice. You must agree once you have pairs in hand. (the quesence is actually more outstanding, taking boost aside)

Be sure to absolutely size down .5 on the quesence if you normally take TTS for other adidas kicks because they fit similar bigger like some models from the EQT range.

Just got my Tennis HU blank canvas in...super comfy...with the friends and family sale...has anyone ever cut the heel tab?? Could be interesting

Tried cleaning my Pharrell blank canvas with Jason Markk...didn't eem clean the dirt and fuzzed up the fabric...now I got one shoe smooth the other shoes fuzzy.

How do y'all clean your white primeknit shoes?

Toothbrush & dish soap. For PK shoes that are really dirty I throw them in the washing machine but HuNMD has that leather heel piece so washing machine is not the greatest idea, but still doable if you must.

At this point though, if you've already tried cleaning them (was it the Jason Markk wipes or the actual cleaning liquid?) and they've dried & whatnot, chances are the stains are pretty much baked in.

Hit on End for the Orange Yung-1! Love this silhouette. Hopefully acquire the red and white pair as well. Went TTS. Hopefully was good call. I usually size up 1/2 on the narrower Adidas like samba or superstar.

Last edited:
Hit on End for the Orange Yung-1! Love this silhouette. Hopefully acquire the red and white pair as well. Went TTS. Hopefully was good call. I usually size up 1/2 on the narrower Adidas like samba or superstar.

Got my 2 Ls. Never hit on end before

Back
Top Bottom