Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Alrighty folks, here we go! The Unheardof Rivalry Low will release at unheardofbrand.com on 6/10 for $165.

These are called "Erika's Poem. " They're named for the owner of Unheardof's little sister, who committed suicide 20 years ago this summer. She was an artist and a poet, and a total music nut. These shoes pull inspiration from her favorite album, and feature one of her poems in her handwriting debossed on the baby blue panels. The materials really are top notch.

This was a passion project for him, and their proceeds are going towards mental health awareness and suicide prevention.

Screenshot_20230528-170619.png
Love the story and execution as well. These are beautiful!

Great story

Awesome proceeds

why dors that mean we have to like the colorway tho? Orange and blue and yellow? I just wouldn’t wear it personally.

I dont get it. Why you so sensitive?

Red and blue never looked good to me, plus meh model. Storys great and all that but meh colorway is all im saying.

How about "colorway is not for me," or something? Or maybe just not commenting at all instead of calling a tribute to someone's dead family member "trash." It's got nothing to do with sensitivity, it's about having an ounce of respect.

Great story

Awesome proceeds

why dors that mean we have to like the colorway tho? Orange and blue and yellow? I just wouldn’t wear it personally.

You can dislike the colorway all you want. I have no problem with that. What you said is perfectly fine.

How about "colorway is not for me," or something? Or maybe just not commenting at all instead of calling a tribute to someone's dead family member "trash." It's got nothing to do with sensitivity, it's about having an ounce of respect.

Calm down. Initially just saw the colorway aint read the story. In any case, like I said red and blue convo on anything always been whack to me.

oh u switching up to talking about the gazelle indoors under a caption wearing sambas haha my fault

Back
Top Bottom