Adidas ORIGINALS updates

How tosize on ocean zx flux? Compared to roshe runs or fly knit sizing?
i'm a 12 in all my roshes....perfect fit....a 12 is a euro 46....got 11.5 in the multis and ligtning, thats officially a 46 by adidas, same fit! 

lengthwise the adidas is officially a half centimeter shorter, but to me: same fit!

Last edited:
damn looks like its gonna cost me like 200 beans to get those florals from france to barcelona to the US...looks like ima have to pass 
tired.gif

here you go 
Hey, just wanted to let you know if it happened to you also; I got the same confirmation email within minutes from the link you posted yesterday, but I checked the order status today and apparently it was cancelled without notifying me, so I'm wondering if it was the case for everyone else with this "restock." I appreciate you posting the link, but FNL shouldn't be playing games like that.

Fortunately, the store @rchrstphr  posted FINALLY shipped my pair, so I didn't need the 2nd pair buffer after all.

Unfortunately, I'm sure there are some that got screwed over yesterday, so check your order statuses!

Hey, just wanted to let you know if it happened to you also; I got the same confirmation email within minutes from the link you posted yesterday, but I checked the order status today and apparently it was cancelled without notifying me, so I'm wondering if it was the case for everyone else with this "restock." I appreciate you posting the link, but FNL shouldn't be playing games like that.

Fortunately, the store @rchrstphr
 posted FINALLY shipped my pair, so I didn't need the 2nd pair buffer after all.
Unfortunately, I'm sure there are some that got screwed over yesterday, so check your order statuses!

I actually got a tracking number this morning from them so looks like I am good to go I hope lol

We need proxy services

I found one called boderlinx but reviews are apparently bad and I have no idea how to read the address assigned to me

We need proxy services

I found one called boderlinx but reviews are apparently bad and I have no idea how to read the address assigned to me

For real. I've never used one, but would like to find a good reputable one to help get some of this Footlocker EU stuff.

Fortunately, the store @rchrstphr
 posted FINALLY shipped my pair, so I didn't need the 2nd pair buffer after all.

Glad to hear it. I dunno if you saw my post yesterday, but I was actually able to call and get the shipping refunded after arguing with the lady (claimed to be the manager) for awhile. Worth a shot. It's pretty ridiculous to put whatever billing problems they were having on the customer and then not offer any sort of compensation. Will be my last time ordering from them, but glad to finally get the shoes.

Oh, and can't forget to shoutout @StunnaMan for hitting me with the link when I couldn't find them ANYWHERE!

Last edited:
Got my Key Trainers today. All that hype about FLuxes (Which I still love), but these are probably my fav drop in a while. Went half a size down after seeing Adidas' euro sizing and they fit awesome. 

Yeah, I'll believe the multi restock when I see it (or hear about it because I happened to be asleep during normal, human sleeping hours).  

someone post some more on feet pictures of this beautiful shoe..i need these

Don't know if this has been mentioned but here you go anyways.
Keep in mind.... Adidas reps are VERY clueless and many times just make stuff up that is totally false. To wit, the first ZX Flux Multi drop, for which they put out blatantly false information.
Gotcha, dealing with the Adidas reps is new to me.  Also, I'm seeing I wasn't the only one to have my order canceled recently.  Questions, (no, I didn't go back and read earlier post but I will)  Did anyone use the promo code  and got cancelled?  I had a pair of waves, sz11 and use 20% off code, cancelled next day saying oos and saw them re-restocked later that evening.

For those who have the Infrared colorway, what's the color like in person? I've been looking at the pics online and sometimes they look bright orange and other times they look red. 

Back
Top Bottom