Adidas ORIGINALS updates

For today

Stole my line!! And tee shirts...but how hard is it to make a tee shirt? LOL! 

And sweats and joggers. Hoodies and joggers is just about all I wear when it's cold unless it's somewhere I have to dress up.

I want to pick up the WM track jacket or hoodie. I can't remember what it was but it has several zippers in a v shape on the upper chest like a Jordan a hoodie I saw last year but its at 200 bucks right now. I'm waiting for a boutique to discount it then order it online.

How's the zne hoodies? Adc has a sale of them and the university I went to has their hoodie for half off. It looks nice. Or I guess I could return it if I don't like it, but I hate returning stuff.

Last edited:
I'm trying to get some clarity on the sizing of the EQT Support Adv's dropping today. The regular ones are .5 size down and the PKs are TTS? Or do I have that backwards? I noticed someone else asked but the question was ignored. I go TTS in UBs and .5 down in NMD PKs if that helps.

Edit: Kept scrolling back and did notice someone definitely said TTS on those non-PK. Just need to know if PKs fit the same or if I should go down .5 in those. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

I'm trying to get some clarity on the sizing of the EQT Support Adv's dropping today. The regular ones are .5 size down and the PKs are TTS? Or do I have that backwards? I noticed someone else asked but the question was ignored. I go TTS in UBs and .5 down in NMD PKs if that helps.

Edit: Kept scrolling back and did notice someone definitely said TTS on those non-PK. Just need to know if PKs fit the same or if I should go down .5 in those. Thanks guys.
Wish I could Help.

I remain TTS in EQT's but mine are a mixture of PK and Mesh. (not full PK)

So these gazelles are undoubtedly the cream of the crop imo. For those still sleeping on it, there are still random sizes across consortium accounts.

:edit: Click the photo for better resolution. It seems posting from mobile defaults te photo to a smaller size.

Last edited:
ALEXANDER WANG X ADIDAS ORIGINALS AW BBALL

alexander-wang-adidas-bball-boost-3.jpg

alexander-wang-adidas-bball-boost-2.jpg

alexander-wang-adidas-bball-boost.jpg

alexander-wang-adidas-bball-boost-1.jpg

alexander-wang-adidas-bball-boost-4.jpg

alexander-wang-adidas-bball-boost-5.jpg

These are dope
eek.gif
smokin.gif
Anyone going to go for these tomorrow? I'm really tempted to, especially if I can use my NCAA discount on them and get 'em for like $156. Only problem is I don't know which pair I like more, lol. Leaning toward black, but the on-foot pics of the white pair above look evil-nice.

Last edited:
Anyone know if the Iniki Boost is still available online anywhere?  Looking for a grey  in a 7.5 I guess.  Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom