Adidas ORIGINALS updates

adidas-originals-gazelle-super-bb5244-core-black-vintage-white-gum.jpg

Does anyone have these? Is the sizing similar to regular Gazelles?

PW Tennis HU
8/10
10 colorways
Grade school sizes will be released as well

Last edited:
Interested to see what colors are dropping, and whether they are mesh or PK. I'm a fan of the silhouette but only liked the green/white colorway from those that dropped so far

Just noticed that the eqt adv is now available on MI Adidas here in the UK certainty flew under my radar. Going to have a play.

sorry if these were posted already...

i am going to wear the hell out of these.

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered MI Adidas slip ons?? I need info I sizing looks like 50/50 sucks they don't do returns

Last edited:
Has anyone tried the PK Superstar Boost?  Or know the sizing?  With the FRIENDS30 sale, they're $49, and I'd give them a shot for that price.

Came up on some white alexander wang runs for 125....happy fathers day to me and all the pops in the thread.....my first pair of boost :smokin

Has anyone tried the PK Superstar Boost?  Or know the sizing?  With the FRIENDS30 sale, they're $49, and I'd give them a shot for that price.

You can go TTS for a casual fit or .5 down for snug fit.
Got them yesterday, and you were right - repped.

Has anybody seen the Avenue ETQ 93/16 on sale or with a code. The Black leather joints. Anybody have the brown in hand? How do they look in person?

Got them in a few weeks ago. Real nice in hand, materials are on point.

I'm spoiled with primeknit though, the leather is super stiff and doesn't feel good on feet. I've tried stretching them out so far but not a huge result. any tips? I'll have to try removing the Insole and see if that helps but I wonder if there's a way to soften the leather.

Got them in a few weeks ago. Real nice in hand, materials are on point.

I'm spoiled with primeknit though, the leather is super stiff and doesn't feel good on feet. I've tried stretching them out so far but not a huge result. any tips? I'll have to try removing the Insole and see if that helps but I wonder if there's a way to soften the leather.
Thanks! Much better in real life photos vs stock photos...Lord help me I want both! I'm going to hold the line a bit longer on those and see if I can get a steal.

The Leather liner makes them super snug yeah? Like all good leather you gotta break them in! Wear em!! My 998 Luxury goods have leather guts and so do my 575 End Marbles. Wer em in, un do the laces, and in a few wears they will be good to go! 

Back
Top Bottom