Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I Jumped On The Frozen Yellow's This Morning. Ended Up Going Down .5 From My True Size And Hoping I Made The Right Move.

Anyone Else Cop This Morn?

Got the frozen yellows as well. Didn't wait for the OS release, went with Baitme as they had them on sale early and I wasn't sure how quickly these would sell.

Also went down 0.5. Same hope as you.

Got the frozen yellows as well. Didn't wait for the OS release, went with Baitme as they had them on sale early and I wasn't sure how quickly these would sell.

Also went down 0.5. Same hope as you.

Idk about you guys but I went up 1/2 size. TTS could work but it'd be tight and I def could not imagine going .5 size down. I know everyone's foot is different but that was my experience with the Hu's.

For reference, in yeezy's V2 I .5 size up and UB 3.0 I TTS. The knit on Hu's aren't as stretchy as say an NMD but there is give.

Idk about you guys but I went up 1/2 size. TTS could work but it'd be tight and I def could not imagine going .5 size down. I know everyone's foot is different but that was my experience with the Hu's.

For reference, in yeezy's V2 I .5 size up and UB 3.0 I TTS. The knit on Hu's aren't as stretchy as say an NMD but there is give.

Buddy of mine got the Stan Smith Hu's, said he thought they ran big so I went w/ 0.5 down. It looks like these weren't as hot as some of the other releases so shouldn't have trouble exchanging sizes.

Buddy of mine got the Stan Smith Hu's, said he thought they ran big so I went w/ 0.5 down. It looks like these weren't as hot as some of the other releases so shouldn't have trouble exchanging sizes.

Yea man.. I had heard the same. That's why I was shocked when I tried them on for myself but as with anything, adidas sizing can be a bit wonky and differs from person to person. Hoping they fit alright for you but I'm sure these will be around like you said.

Yea man.. I had heard the same. That's why I was shocked when I tried them on for myself but as with anything, adidas sizing can be a bit wonky and differs from person to person. Hoping they fit alright for you but I'm sure these will be around like you said.

Went back and got another pair, 0.5 size up. Will just return the one that doesn't fit.

Didn't realize they'd have them. They're a few blocks from my work. I just ran down there and tried them on...they actually run closer to a full size big then 0.5.

Ended up buying them there since they were $20 cheaper. Will have to cancel my online orders.

Yea man. Just got mine online. I tried them on in store and I def went .5 size big. Talked to my buddy and he said the first drop of the Hu's apparently fit differently. Weird. I'm happy though. Was gonna snag two but they didn't have an 11.5 online. Might just get them in store. We'll see

This Is All I Needed To Hear.

I'm Definitely TTS When It Comes To V2's And I Go .5 Down In 3.0's Other Than The MC's.

These Should Fit Me Perfect :nthat:

Last edited:
does anyone have any lead for a GS tubular shadow Sz 4.5? Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_1929.PNG
    IMG_1929.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Just getting the hang of pictures the above coming soon follow hitchem and ear to the street on IG if you don't already always good stuff on the feeds.

First Pair Of Pharrell Tennis Hu's Came In Today...

Really Pleased With These! :pimp:

PS- Went .5 Down From My True Size And The Fit Is Perfect. These Definitely Run LONG

Just ordered the blue/pink/light grey HU Tennis - went .5 down, hope they fit as these will be my first HU Tennis. Probably pick up the multi as well if I like them.

Last edited:
Received my cotton candy tennis hu. very underrated shoe imo. so happy these didnt get hyped. The fit is perfect, nice and snug for those narrow footers. will definitely be purchasing more, cant beat that price!

I would, but I've been buying so many shoes this past week or two that I will just hope these will still be around later.

Last edited:
Been scoping all the EU sites and they are all GONE.

Looks like i gotta settle for the EQT green colorway for US region.

Anyone know of any stores online dropping? Appreciate the PM. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom