Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I’m really hoping the AW Hikers sit enough for discount. And long enough for me to try on in store because I don’t trust adidas at all

Which ones would you guys order can't decide. the first two would have both black and blue laces extra laces on the white pair would be white
eqt 1.jpg eqt 2.jpg eqt 3.jpg

Attachments

• eqt 2.jpg
    eqt 2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 7
  • eqt 3.jpg
    eqt 3.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 5
I’m really hoping the AW Hikers sit enough for discount. And long enough for me to try on in store because I don’t trust adidas at all
The AW drops have been undeniably the most "high fashion" as Adidas can get this year. Unfortunately their release calendar has been poorly planned, leaving the consumer little room to breathe.

Got the jerseys and BBall Tops from last 2 drops and this weeks drop especially the lows looks like a future kop. They should get into discount in 1-2 mths because it isn't selling out obviously.

The AW drops have been undeniably the most "high fashion" as Adidas can get this year. Unfortunately their release calendar has been poorly planned, leaving the consumer little room to breathe.

Got the jerseys and BBall Tops from last 2 drops and this weeks drop especially the lows looks like a future kop. They should get into discount in 1-2 mths because it isn't selling out obviously.

Yeah I’m thinking the bballs will take the attention from the hikers as well. But even at retail it’s nowhere near the Rick/Raf stuff so pretty sure I’ll cop at some point for a good price.

I really wish they would do some Stella menswear

those bodegas are pure quality.. not enough dollars to go around this month tho.. dam.. will cop after the turn of the year

Was able to grab the Highs & Lows EQT for 130 shipped at shopnicekicks. Been wanting a pair since they came out.

Sometimes waiting actually pays off!

can anybody tell me how does the eqt cushion adv fit? Im about to make a pair on mi adidas. please try to compare to v2s, nmds, hu nmds, thanks.

can anybody tell me how does the eqt cushion adv fit? Im about to make a pair on mi adidas. please try to compare to v2s, nmds, hu nmds, thanks.

Not sure exactly how they fit, was planning on going to a local FTL, FTA or Champs to try some on. FYI - the Adidas F&F sale over this weekend applies to the mi EQT Cushion ADV. The code is FRIENDS.

Not sure exactly how they fit, was planning on going to a local FTL, FTA or Champs to try some on. FYI - the Adidas F&F sale over this weekend applies to the mi EQT Cushion ADV. The code is FRIENDS.

yeah thats why I was trying to get the sizing right before ordering since I believe there is no returns on mi adidas items

Sorry if this has been addressed a bunch already, but anyone got sizing advice on the Tennis Hu? Considering grabbing a pair but don't really feel like going to the mall to try em on.

Back
Top Bottom