adidas Ozweego “X-Model Pack”
Release Date: May 18th, 2019
$120
Color: Footwear White/Scream Green/Footwear White
Style Code: EF9627

adidas-ozweego-era-pack-ef9627-6.jpg

adidas-ozweego-era-pack-ef9627-3.jpg

adidas-ozweego-era-pack-ef9627-5.jpg

they are a lovely CW, first adi shoe I like since the yung 1 last yr, bar the retro rereleases

There are some really nice silhouettes that adidas is dropping or already dropped this year. These & the Nitejoggers. Also the ZX 500 RM. Tho i wish they work with a named boutique that can elevate the models with better materials and concepts. These are priced very nicely that is appropriate for what they are but some of us want something better :ohwell:

Consortium drops are really quiet & lacklustre this year after the last couple years it's very noticable.

AFAIK, they aren’t a Consortium release/collab.

yea that's what I though no special consortium slide out box and the usual staples that come with consortium releases. I wonder why some boutiques label them as "consortium".

Can someone help me with adidas campus sizing? I’m interested in the adidas campus adv; I haven’t owned a pair of adidas in a cool minute. I remember sizing down the campus 1/2 size, similar to vans sk8-hi’s. It’s been a while; Can anyone confirm? Would the adv’s fit the same? Thanks

Have theere been any photos of these pusha t's?

side note: i need to break out the pusha t EQT's...the grey ones. It's been awhile.

Anyone know what's going on with the 30 years of torsion releases we got the zx10000 and the fyw OG there were 6 models on the original picture with only 2 unveiled pretty sure the consortium lexicon OG was one of them but no one seems to have done a reveal?

Fire in hand, super comfortable. I’d say close to ultra boost / NB 998 comfort
Unfortunately they fit big, gonna return for a half size smaller..or should I wait for under retail or coupons..
6D8EBB5D-E1AF-4955-AF5F-6E144E510806.jpeg
so half size down from tts???what size are you wearing in air max 1 and can you compare it to ozweego please?

Back
Top Bottom