Adidas ORIGINALS updates

EBDtHp3XUAIo-80.jpg

hoping the og zx line hits discount like the 4000s and 10,000s...

patience is a virtue.

and definitely in if aquas drop...the zx flux weaves from a few years ago were a nice consolation prize, though.

hoping the og zx line hits discount like the 4000s and 10,000s...

patience is a virtue.

and definitely in if aquas drop...the zx flux weaves from a few years ago were a nice consolation prize, though.
That’s what I’m hoping for.

Received these in the mail today. Along with the matching bag which isn’t pictured. Also swapped the stock laces.
DD8F234E-75E4-46A3-B8F0-506EE96455E1.jpeg

Although true to the OG, the felt fabric on the toeguard could have been substitued for some better suede at least..it's the anniversary for crying out loud.

Are those WM gonna be in the usual Blue only? They usually release them in 2 CW's as far back as i can remember...

Zx6000 came in the mail had to go back Mark on the mesh of the toe of one shoe I couldn't take my eye off disappointed as sold out in uk and Europe in my size now, looks like it's ebay or usa with me swallowing import charges now.

Zx6000 came in the mail had to go back Mark on the mesh of the toe of one shoe I couldn't take my eye off disappointed as sold out in uk and Europe in my size now, looks like it's ebay or usa with me swallowing import charges now.

definitely sucks, but good news is all the ZXs will likely hit sales and then it won't be too bad to order. patience saves pockets y'all.

Back
Top Bottom