Adidas Originals X Dragon Ball Z Collaboration Fall 2018

For sizing reference

Adidas 9.5US = Nike 10US

I'm always 9.5 in UB and same with Gokus

I decided to complete the whole set. Should i stay with 9.5 on all of them??.. not sure if some models fit long and whatnot

For sizing reference

Adidas 9.5US = Nike 10US

I decided to complete the whole set. Should i stay with 9.5 on all of them??.. not sure if some models fit long and whatnot

Thanks for that! Hmmm. For the Cells and Shenron, I went 1/2 down my Nike size because I’ve read reviews that these two models run long. FWIW, I have narrow to normal width feet.

With the Gokus, I was thinking of going the same size as my UBs (Same Nike size). I really want to try them on to know for sure.

Wish we can get a petition or something to force Adidas to release the Cells.
20190108_182026.jpg
I wish this was somehow possible. I'm still holding out on some sort of hope.

I do have a question. Are all the boxes the same size? I may just say f it and get a cheap small size just to complete the set.

I wish this was somehow possible. I'm still holding out on some sort of hope.

I do have a question. Are all the boxes the same size? I may just say f it and get a cheap small size just to complete the set.

I can confirm that a sz 11.5 and size 12 box is the same size.
However i wouldn't know if any greater difference would change the size of the box.

LOVE THESE!
IMG_8272.png

Definitely go 1/2 down your true size in these. I compared the length to my UB2.0s, which I went TTS (my usual Nike size), and they match up "spot" on.

Pic for reference.
UB2.0 (true size) vs. Prophere (1/2 down my true size)
IMG_8279.png

Last edited:
For sizing reference

Adidas 9.5US = Nike 10US

I can't speak on the other shoes in this collection since I only have the Frieza. I would go 0.5 size down from your UB size in the Yung-1

Back
Top Bottom