Adidas Originals X Dragon Ball Z Collaboration Fall 2018

IMG_20181026_203233.jpg
IMG_20181026_203045.jpg
IMG_20181026_203253.jpg
IMG_20181026_203108.jpg

Could you post a photo of the dragonball on the Gohan inspired shoe if it has one?

Really needing a pair of those Cell's. It's looking less and less likely that the US is going to get a proper release, which is a real shame since I didn't pull the trigger on any of the EU shops due to shipping costs. :smh:

I’m hoping they’ll drop on ADC, so I can actually try them on for proper sizing. I’m leaning toward going a 1/2 size down.

How’s The Good Will Out on shipping? I was able to order the Gohan’s on 10/26 but still no shipping update.First time ordering from them.

How’s The Good Will Out on shipping? I was able to order the Gohan’s on 10/26 but still no shipping update.First time ordering from them.

They usually take 3 working days or less. Why don't you shoot them an email?

Hoping to grab the Shenrons and Cells at ComplexCon... I hope they let you try them on too because I have no idea how they fit lol

Damn, I went 0/3 for any adi DBZs at ComplexCon. Can anyone else comment on the fit of the Prophere Cells?

By the way, any news if the Gohans and Cells will release in the US or should I go to StX?

Last edited:
I can admit they look good right there. Still not for me though lol

Vegetas are just about a closed road for me. That sole design was such a terrible decision smh, ruins the entire model

This person doesn't know anything about Dragon Ball Z. He reviewed four shoes out of the collection and says something wrong about a detail or two on every shoe. Before recording he could have at least researched the character and information about them but he fails to do so:

They ruined the Vegeta pair
Changing from an all black sole and swapping the Capsule Corp logo on the heel for a trash meme that died almost a decade ago? EZ pass.
In for the Buu & Shenron pairs :pimp:

The good will out canceled my Gohan order 3 days ago but still haven’t refunded my paypal payment yet.

Back
Top Bottom