Adidas Originals X Dragon Ball Z Collaboration Fall 2018

Anyone get shipping from ADC yet? Managed to get the Buu's but they still sitting in packing status

Anybody else copping action figures to accompany the collection? I've been looking at the Bandai Dragon Stars figures which seem like good representations of the anime and have decent pose-ability without breaking the bank. Got to cop a Frieza and Vegeta. :wink:

Edit: Feeling in pure Poser Mode now.

Are the Cell's releasing in December in America or it's just resale if you want to finish the collection?

I’m tempted to pull the trigger on Cell on StockX, but I’m uncertain about which size to get.

Is there a consensus for the sizing of them?

Last edited:
I’m tempted to pull the trigger on Cell on StockX, but I’m uncertain about which size to get.

Is there a consensus for the sizing of them?
My other pair of Prophere's felt TTS. Maybe a little wide but my foot welcome's that. Full disclosure I've only worn them around the house not outside yet.

My other pair of Prophere's felt TTS. Maybe a little wide but my foot welcome's that. Full disclosure I've only worn them around the house not outside yet.
I agree with that, i.e. TTS. I don't own the Cell's, but I do have the Undefeated's. In fact, I wore them last night. They are wide at the toebox, but a good length. The sneaker does slope down as well so 0.5 down could cause toe discomfort.

Damn. Adidas with 2 restocks already but have not shipped the Vegeta’s from original release. Anybody here got any shipping confirmation?

I've been reaching out to Adidas the past couple of days about my Vegeta order. Seeing others in here not get shipping yet has made me feel a ton better. I would agree that they have not received the order to the warehouse yet; I don't know why they bothered printing the labels. All of the reps are confused by the status and have no idea what is going on. My order shows Delivered on the Adidas app, shipped on the website but the tracking code shows FedEX still waiting for the package from Adidas.

Has anyone actually gotten their order from ADC yet?

I've been reaching out to Adidas the past couple of days about my Vegeta order. Seeing others in here not get shipping yet has made me feel a ton better. I would agree that they have not received the order to the warehouse yet; I don't know why they bothered printing the labels. All of the reps are confused by the status and have no idea what is going on. My order shows Delivered on the Adidas app, shipped on the website but the tracking code shows FedEX still waiting for the package from Adidas. Has anyone actually gotten their order from ADC yet?
Looks like mine was just picked up so it should be here soon!

Was tempted to get the cell today. I feel like I’m too old to rock them

Attachments

• 041D290E-F8BE-4B6C-89BF-6C52420929B8.jpeg
    041D290E-F8BE-4B6C-89BF-6C52420929B8.jpeg
    295.2 KB · Views: 33
Back
Top Bottom