Adidas Originals X Dragon Ball Z Collaboration Fall 2018

Goku and Buu but honestly I just need goku. VRV need to update super they only have 52 dubbed episodes I want to finish it already!!

I really hope people aren’t that into these. Frieza is Top first drop priority for me.

Just going to put this up in here now...Goku pair is the only mandatory pickup...Not feeling anything else, even the Vegeta pair unfortunately...

Just going to put this up in here now...Goku pair is the only mandatory pickup...Not feeling anything else, even the Vegeta pair unfortunately...

I only like 3 pairs, Goku, Frieza and the Shenron pairs, so those are the ones I'm going for. The Buu pair I'm on the fence about. The other pairs aren't that great to me.

I can see myself doubling up on the pairs I like later down the road. The only way I'd be getting any of the others is if they were steal prices below retail.

I think I'll try for the Goku pair since I resisted the urge to drop that 3 on those Ye 700s. Treat yo' self.

Yeah, I’m IN for the Shenrons

via IG
6EF29155-0341-4B15-B592-3B962DF6D3A0.jpeg

Tempted to Cop Goku's, plus need orange shoes to match any Browns Gear. Shenrons will be had. Are these super limited or won't be too bad to cop online/Adidas store?

Went as Goku for Halloween few years back lol......and during my bach copped a Goku Shirt at this market in Mexico City

Pic.JPG

Yea been there since last week.

Only going for goku. Everything else is trash to me. Adidas really dropped the ball on this one. Should've use the UBs or NMDs for these

Frieza and Goku are all I want. I agree the model choices were really bad on this collaboration.

You can tell it was more about “hyping up” new models they’re introducing and not about comfort or what would look the best to consumers.

Back
Top Bottom