Adidas Star Wars 30th anniversary eddition sneakers

Please tell me they've got SOMETHING going for them other than the Star Wars stamp. It's just a black superstar, only a little shinier than the one Adidas releases every...single....year.

Standard $65 price? Eh, I guess.

Anything more, forget it. Shoe's as dull as a plastic lightsaber.

THe insoles have the lightspeed type of view. With all the stars looking like lines which is cool. Still i have no addidas and this is a collectible so i will be getting these. Any anniversary edditions are musts for a sneaker collector. I wonder where these will be dropping

that looks like an ordinary shoe..pass
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
Nick Young is that dude​

i wonder how the leather quality is like.... if they are $65, then pass.....if they are soft premium leather, then they may be worth a second look. then again, i dunno, that star wars tongue logo may turn out rather tacky....
...no really.

Damn I love star wars. Adidas sucks. They come up with all this crap all star colors and can't make these POP alittle more. I'm gonna stick with my jedi dunks. Damn you adidas...damn you.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never Too Old​

looks like the ordinary, just have darth vader on it.
Team Falcons
The Free Michael Vick Foundation

Dude, what are these designers thinking.

I could have designed a better sneaker with ease.

A White Patent "Stormtrooper". Maybe a Skywalker pack based on the color of his outfits over the 3 flicks. Leia would obviously get something for the ladies.

I can't believe people get paid for designs like this.
TEAM AM FAM
illphil93@aol.com/AIM illphillip
AF1 4 Sale: Orange Carnival DS10/Black NYC Low DS10
Sz 9.5 10 Dunk HEAT in Buy/Sell​

lol nice sig . I don't know why you guys don't like it. Its a collector item for any shoehead

Quote:
I don't know why you guys don't like it. Its a collector item for any shoehead

Sneaker companies release a total of about 13,000 "limited edition" "collector's items" each year. You've got to do a little better to warrant a purchase in this day and age than to simply stamp a little star wars logo on the tongue of a standard, black pair of shoes and say "it's rare! Have at it, you mindless status seekers!"

Quote:
You've got to do a little better to warrant a purchase in this day and age than to simply stamp a little star wars logo on the tongue of a standard, black pair of shoes and say "it's rare! Have at it, you mindless status seekers!"

wait, did someone say LIMITED? did someone say EXPENSIVE? did someone say COLLABO?

WHERE? WHERE? WHAT MORE COULD I POSSIBLY WANT IN LIFE?
turn the music up
turn me down

I love the three stripes and the whole Star Wars saga, but I can't bring myself to purchase anything that adidas has put out lately. Especially this model. Terrible, just terrible.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

if the quality is good and the price isn't too bad I'll get em.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

I like them alot....but there could be a lil something else that would set them aside.
The World Is Mine

When are these releasing? Are they going to be online like the JMJs?
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

adidas needs to find a happy middle ground between 0 (a la these) and 60 (a la the nba superstar pack) or maybe they just exhausted the possibilities with the anniversary series. they haven't had a nice shell toe release (besides the first vintage snakeskin run) since then.
team i like shoes​

Boo, Weak Sauce. :x
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom