Adidas T-Mac 3 Restomod

Foot locker at the Parks in Arlington, TX
9A5DD571-B6A1-4333-B1A5-87A97E10EC42.jpeg

Never actually owned a pair of these...first pair of TMacs I got maybe a month or two ago. I'm partial to the ones he wore with the Rockets.

I do like that the 3s have more blue on them than the 2s though.

Cushion ain’t that bad , the grip is somewhat decent . Better than the Tmac and 2 bball

Why do these have the Iverson logos on them?

It's literally based off a TMac shoe commercial. These have nothing to do with AI.

On box, Achilles, tongue, bottom of eyelets, and insoles. Makes no sense to me.

Attachments

• 20211211_135855.jpg
    20211211_135855.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 20211211_135922.jpg
    20211211_135922.jpg
    392.5 KB · Views: 201
So I decided to get them. I got half size down and they fit perfect. These run bigger than the 2s

It's weird. Not a single vanity shot of them showed it and there is no logical reason behind it.

I'm likely returning them. It just makes me mad it's even there. And I like Iverson. But why?

man if you liked those to begin with then I would keep them. Why? Because, I’m pretty sure it’s homage to at that time iversons and tmacs where the biggest and most bought shoe. Everyone had either answers or tmac 1-3. I would keep those because if those released in 03 04 everyone would want those. This is why they did that. For the love of tmacs and iversons alone I would keep them and never wear them.
DAE023F4-9645-4222-8DCE-834B513F1DDD.jpeg

man if you liked those to begin with then I would keep them. Why? Because, I’m pretty sure it’s homage to at that time iversons and tmacs where the biggest and most bought shoe. Everyone had either answers or tmac 1-3. I would keep those because if those released in 03 04 everyone would want those. This is why they did that. For the love of tmacs and iversons alone I would keep them and never wear them.
DAE023F4-9645-4222-8DCE-834B513F1DDD.jpeg
But this colorway is based on the commercials for the shoe. The Iverson connection for this colorway makes zero sense.

And I wear all my shoes. So they'll go back to the store and I'll buy a different pair.

But this colorway is based on the commercials for the shoe. The Iverson connection for this colorway makes zero sense.

And I wear all my shoes. So they'll go back to the store and I'll buy a different pair.
Man I watched a video on them and I just couldn’t keep them. It looks super weird with the Reebok on adidas. You going to get the OG pairs? I wasn’t but figured they probably will never re release these again

Man I watched a video on them and I just couldn’t keep them. It looks super weird with the Reebok on adidas. You going to get the OG pairs? I wasn’t but figured they probably will never re release these again
I'm considering grabbing the black/blue pair but realistically how much will I wear them having black/blue 2s already? I saw the white/blue 3 in store but the shade of blue looked too bright.

Only pair of 1s I have is the "Geek Up" pair from the Phillipines.

Back
Top Bottom