Adidas T-Mac 3 Restomod

It was reported that they would retro few months ago...
http://kicksoncourt.com/adidas-t-mac-3-2014-retro/

I guess for the 10 year anniversary they are bringing back the All-Stars then other colorways?
adidas-t-mac-3-all-star-retro.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2014/01/21/adidas-t-mac-3-all-star-retro/

I stopped buying T-Macs at the 2s so I will get another chance to continue buying his sigs. I only need the Home and Away. Then if they continue need the 5s.

inb4 someone says they are releasing these because of the What The Kobe.

Last edited:
i know these will probably be horrible on court but if they release the white/blue like in the link... COPPED

probably be my first non nike cop in like 10 years :lol:

1 and 2 were a little clunky and not that flexible for me but they were comfortable and had great traction at least outdoors because I didn't have access to indoor courts at the time. The 3s should have similar qualities.

I didn't think to look for the old thread so forgive me for starting a new one lol.

Why won't they retro the 2's???!!!

They've done the 1's twice and now this will be the second time for the 3's, but all we've gotten of the 2's were those watered down "Return of the Macs"

The 2's were the best and most popular from the whole line imo!

/End rant :tongue:

Damn. Just saw these....may get the red ones for my son.

But I absolutley LOVE the Kobe/Crazy 1....

Damn. Just saw these....may get the red ones for my son.

But I absolutley LOVE the Kobe/Crazy 1....

You do know that's suppose to be mismatched blue and red right? Unless there's a red pair I don't know about.

You do know that's suppose to be mismatched blue and red right? Unless there's a red pair I don't know about.

when they first came out they came in seperate blue pair and a seperate red pair....

I know that T-Mac wore them mismatched, but these are coming mismatched?

Or was it the II's he wore mismatched....?

ANYWAY, I hope that these are seperate.

when they first came out they came in seperate blue pair and a seperate red pair....

He only wore the 3's mismatched and the blue and red pairs were separate.

He only wore the 3's mismatched and the blue and red pairs were separate.
thanks for the correction. i thought that was how they were released. my apologies @shaft

Dang I remember when I first started getting into bball shoes seriously.

I picked these up and wanted to like them so bad, but they fit me so poorly and the footbed felt like it set the bottom of my foot on fire.

Don't know what Adidas is doing, they could be cashing in on Lillard and their other stars by releasing some PE's of their flagship models.

Any word on a release date....maybe a quickstrike around all star game....?

I remember the first 1s retro and the take down 2s but not the 3s retroing before. Definitely will pick up a couple pairs of these. black/blue pair were my first ever "real" pair of basketball shoes back in junior high

Back
Top Bottom