Adidas T-Mac 3 Restomod

Adidas, just bring back the og blk/royal and white/royal T-Mac 2 & 3 please and thank you

Black/Royal 2s are a must! And the patent roayl blue one also please! And while we're at it, the OG with real wood of the black/red Vs

Who here is going to get the 3's ?
I either want the blues or the lillards.
The faux fur i think is because of the area of the "light" cold=faux fur clothing.

Sorry, saw the question asked but didn't see a concrete answer - for anyone who bought the retros, how do they run? I'm normally a 9.5-10 depending on the shoe. I don't normally wear basketball shoes so no idea how Adidas run, but I had these back in the day and desperately need em.

They don't sell them with one shoe of the blue and the other green glow? I thought that was the whole idea? That along with the fur kinda let me down on this release. The concept is nice,execution was subpar in my opinion.

They don't sell them with one shoe of the blue and the other green glow? I thought that was the whole idea? That along with the fur kinda let me down on this release. The concept is nice,execution was subpar in my opinion.
You can always buy both
wink.gif

They lost me with the fur.. Would have copped the OG white/blue or black/blue cw

I'm with you on the fur, just not a good look. They did release the white/blue and black/blue but the shape was horrible + the leather used was waaay to shiny! Man I remember beating my pair to the ground. Was my first ever big sneaker purchase for $99. Hehe. But the retros have just been not good.

I'm really surprised ADC would exclude these for discount. It seems they should push every incentive for these to sell.

Back
Top Bottom