Adidas T-Mac 5 Retro 2016

i sent customer service an email saying that i saw the T-Mac 5 were released in China and asked if they had plans to release any T-Mc 5's in the USA. Here's the reply:

"Thank you for sharing your excitement about our special product release!

I’m sorry to inform you that we are completely sold out of the T-Mac 5 at this time. We wish we could fill all requests for customers who would like to purchase our products, however, this was a limited product and we do not have any remaining inventory. At this time we do not have any plans to restock the product."

......... not sure what this means. a simple yes or no would have been fine. i kinda already knew they sold out of the release in China. 

that's probably a computer generated reply. lol
could be...... it would be pretty sad if it is because here's how the email ended....

" Thank you for your loyalty to the adidas brand; it’s always great to hear from customers who share our passion."

would not surprise me if these never got released in the States

... CrazyQuick 2.5 low cut didn't release in the US & the T-Mac 3 Year of the Goat sat forever on adidas.com, then got marked down & sat some more

Last edited:

would not surprise me if these never got released in the States

... CrazyQuick 2.5 low cut didn't release in the US & the T-Mac 3 Year of the Goat sat forever on adidas.com, then got marked down & sat some more
didn't even know they had a tmac 3 year of the goat...lol

the tmac 3 OG away they did last year was horrible. leather are all shiny and garbage looking. 

Last edited:
Maybe they are waiting for basketball to start up or it's 2016 release. These Razorback PEs gives hope that they'll release here eventually.

i hope you're right & the TMac5's get released to the public.... not seeing that Arkansas version being released in China 
wink.gif

it would be nice if they had a college themed release like they did a few years ago with the Crazy 8's 

here's some other adidas schools they could use:  AZ State, Kansas, NC State, U of Miami, Indiana, Louisville, Michigan, Nebraska, UCLA, Texas A&M, Wisconsin 

Last edited:
not feeling good about the T-Mac 5's being released in the USA

"Flame" limited to 1,172 pairs.. currently available in China

could be wrong but on x-kicks.com looks like these are only up to size 11.....  i'm still holding out hope that something/anything gets released in the States

Wow just now seeing this thread.
I still got my of blk red pair in my garage in some box.
Loved that shoe

Being a diehard tracy mcgrady fans
This is the best news for me in 2016 so far
Will be grabbing a pair next month for sho

Back
Top Bottom