Adidas T-Mac 5 Retro 2016

Was JUST talking about this on Twitter. When he debuted them in the playoffs and everyone was wondering what they are :pimp:

That seatbelt strap. Buttery smooth nubuck. Wood details. MAAANNNN this is my favorite T-Mac model next to the IV

View media item 1577155

Was JUST talking about this on Twitter. When he debuted them in the playoffs and everyone was wondering what they are
pimp.gif

That seatbelt strap. Buttery smooth nubuck. Wood details. MAAANNNN this is my favorite T-Mac model next to the IV
damn bro the IV tho??? as a basketball shoe it was very underwhelming, but definitely one of the most casual looking bball shoes you could get on the market. the OG White/Black is stupid clean. 

as for the V's, man they were probably the perfect bball shoe. I always hear a lot of people debate about how the 2's were great at bball, but the V's were up there as well in terms of performance. 

OH HELL YEAH!!!! Been waiting on these to come back. I need doubles on the breds.

Last edited:
I remember when I had the T-Mac 5 poster on my wall and it said something like how the wood in the shoe is from the tree that makes the island rain the way T-mac does on the court lul... would like to see the T-Mac 2 get retro'd I still have my original blue pair and I recently bought a pair of black T-mac 3's, I realized though these shoes have no ventilation but still love them

Only 2000 pairs made. Release date of November but we haven't gotten a US release yet so who knows. Could be Asia only. Not a flattering colorway or upper graphic so they could be 200 pairs made for all I care.

Via @SneakersSpy
View media item 1690613

not crazy about these "It Starts Raining" but i'm gonna take this as a good sign that more will be releasing, hopefully in "normal" colorways

Trashed my original Blk/red pair playing outdoors and found me a new original Blk/red last year, so I'm good. Adidas builds some quality shoes back then. No sole separations even after I played in them indoor.

Back
Top Bottom