adidas team signature

Quote:
out of curiosity, and since they are bound for extinction....was the gcs noticeably different in any way?

i didnt notice it at all.i wasnt really fond of the performance of the tmac 6s.

Just got these samples at the local outlet
535ax3q.jpg

GCS is supposed to work when you make lateral cuts, and for me, I noticed it. Whether or not the shoe, the Gil Zero Mids in this case, actually made me quicker, is up 4 debate. What it felt like was that your feet had extra leverage during quick stops, then cutting to the left or right.

haha, let us know how the shoe is for ball reggie! nice pickup

GCS is supposed to provide good stability when cutting or making lateral moves. personaly, i felt good playing in my t-mac 6's, i felt more surefooted on defense, at any rate, since im a lazy mofo on offense.

First off it's called Formotion, not GCS. And IMO, the Tmac 6 gil zeros have become one of my favorite shoes to play ball in. I absolutely loved the use of formotion. It's kind of hard to explain, but it's not really a technology you can feel persay, rather it does it's job without being noticeable. I didn't feel any physical shifting of the formotion plates, but I did feel much more responsive i.e. cutting to the basket and playing defense.

As far as Tmac designs go...

5 > 3 > 1&2 > 6 > TS > 4

Okay now that just looks like a calc 2 problem.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
MySpace
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
ICETOWN​

I'll post a review after I've tried them out,they feel nice around the house.Nice fit and they're pretty light too.

im not a big fan of the look right now...they aight...they just look too ordinary....if the performance is good ill cop
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

Just got back from playing in them and here's my mini reveiw,
Fit&Comfort ; I found the fit to be excellent on these,great lockdown with no movement at all when laced reasonably tightly,there are notches(for want of a better word) on the inside padding of the ankles that fit the bones of your ankles and really help with the comfort.
Cushioning; The full length AdiPrene is very nice,as I've found with other recent Adidas shoes you don't get that initial spring you feel with Zoom but after a good hour of play my feet felt great.
Traction; The traction was great albeit on a clean court.
Weight; As I said before they are nice and light,comparable to 2K5's imo

Overall I'd say they're a good all round shoe with no obvious weak points

nice review reggie. im curious to find out if, for example, tim duncans version fits/performs the same as tracy mcgradys. i read somewhere that each player's version will be slightly different to his liking.

though it is a great/good balling shoe (according to reggie), i might not cop on opening day..

god.... remove those three stripes off the side and these shoes would look pretty nice...
Yeah thats me in the avy. You like what you see? Get at me. Chicks only!

the stripes are getting old, because they are right across the middle of every shoe. they need to make a design for the logo and incorporate it into the design of the shoes rather than just throwing stripes on every shoe.

^Hence why the Gil-Zeros sold so well last year..... lmao thinkin about how Gil murdered them in his lates blog.....these def sdon't look as good as the Gil 2 zero
202< Bush Lives In My Backyard, He Doesn't Dare Hop That Fence >202

^^^true. i like the shoe but the adidas way of thinking is definitely getting old. the gil2zero shoes look like the s. carter iv as a low top, which i like and own 2 pairs of. i may have to get the new arenas shoes.

Why don't the T-macs and the KGs have the toe-cap fully wrapped around?
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

because the put mesh weave just below the laces, and KG and T-Mac probably had a reason for larger amount of mesh (added width, more flexibility, etc.)

I wanna see a white - green Celtics colorway before judging.

By the way, I had a chance to see a picture of a another Team Signature shoe.
The picture was unclear but they looked like a updated version of the "INSTINCT" or the "ATTITUDE" with a Gil II Zero outsole.

TS INSTINCT or, TS ATTITUDE ???

Anybody konw about this shoe ? Or pics ?

I like the wht/blk/red T-Mac colorway the best, I'm anxious to see how they perform on the court...
TEAMNEWYORKMETS

TEAMNEWYORKKNIC​

Back
Top Bottom