adidas team signature

Here's the thing, adidas had to do something to separate themselves from Nike. Nike is all about the individual as are most bball shoe companies. adidas is taking a different stance by taking a "We vs. Me." Their first attempt having their main players except gil in the ts lightspeed wasn't the best idea, but there are other shoes coming out. A shoe that is for bigger guys, the TS lightswitch, comes out black friday along with Gil's shoe. Then the TS pro model comes out after the all star game. So it isn't just one shoe for the whole year. Although most people don't like the idea and think it's stupid, it is a unique stance. Take a look at adidasbasketball.com and check out the marketing behind it. They have actually done a great job with their commercials that will be coming in a few weeks. If you don't like the shoes that are coming out this year, just wait until next year. They have a great concept and the shoes look awesome!

^^^thanks for the info...i used to wear only adidas to play ball in until about a year ago i switched to nike. im exicted to see how these shoes feel/perform.

is canada getting a different version of the tmac lightspeeds? i saw these pics on adidas canada's website. they look better IMO.. i sure hope they just didnt put up pictures of early mdodels..

blacktmactstl3.jpg

whiteblacktmactsnz2.jpg

whitetmactsrg7.jpg

and these are the ones eastbay and finishline have..

eastbaytmacfu1.jpg

eastbaytmac2ie7.jpg

finishlineho0.jpg

and what's up with the catalog pic of adidas USA?

they always mess up with their catalog pics.. even last season with the gils..

adidasushb3.jpg

adidasuscloseuppd0.jpg

the canada tmacs look way better than the us versions. the us ones look like clown shoes imo.

Canada ones look best imo.

Why is the TMAC upside down in that last pic?
I'll get you what you need..retail is for suckas!(I'll match/beat prices on any lanzar/pyle products) 40'' Hi-Definition LCD Flat Panel TV #
# HDTV Compatible: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i $1999.00 Shipped (in the US)
genofyk@gmail.com
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

I tried these on a few weeks ago. (some store had em for sale already) Anyways they feel really good. I liked them better than the new nike team elite line of shoes. Very light, good ankle support, and good cushioning. BTW i'm 5'11'' and weigh about 145lbs if that helps. They come out this saturday. Go check em out.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

^^^ yeah i noticed that too. It's kind of annoying.

Like a couple of years ago, they had the T-Mac 5 pictured with the metal clasp closure.

Do you know if the other players versions ie Dwight Howard, KG came to canada? or only the T-Mac Version?>

Tim in hi-top Lightspeed.

I heard adidas will release a hi-top TS shoes for Tim and other big players.
Are these the one?

Tim's arm looks alien in that 2nd pic

Anyway the Hi-Tops are ill, although i'm thinking why go high-top if the lace hole are still two like the mids?
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

tim always gets a high top version of his shoes right?

Quote:
As already stated, Canada pics are old samples.
:frown:
frown.gif
why did they change the look? those old models look way better..

yea duncans shoes are always higher than the gr version. i want that black/white colorway that duncan is wearing.

Does anyone know if the black version of TD's TS Lightspeeds will come out (maybe around playoff time)? Thanks a lot!!!

Back
Top Bottom