adidas team signature

from juebankongjian.com

the team signatures will be available on oct.26! i sure hope they're great bball shoes.

T-MAC
tsmac1de4.jpg
tsmac2tl8.jpg
tsmac3sr0.jpg
tsmac4tt2.jpg
tsmacwhite1ul0.jpg
tsmacwhite2ag1.jpg
tsmacwhite3bx0.jpg
tsmacwhite4yb2.jpg

KG
believe1td1.jpg
believe2vj8.jpg
believe3zp8.jpg
believe4je2.jpg

BILLUPS
billups1lp9.jpg
billups2vp3.jpg
billups3tk2.jpg
billups4hu0.jpg

DUNCAN
duncan1ej1.jpg
duncan2ob1.jpg
duncan3mm3.jpg
duncan4gy6.jpg

no matter how many times i look at these shoes, i just cant bring my self to like them. might be the first t-mac shoes i miss, ive gotten all 6 on opening day.
TEAM MAC

Apparently there was some shipping issues and some stores in Canada will be getting these late, or not at all. Disappointing, as I think these would sell well to your average consumer...
Latest Pickup: Nike Zoom Soldier (wht/blk-met gld-blk)

Don't care what anyone says.... those are dope- except for the KG colorway. I thought the KG colorway would be a little more :wow:
eek.gif
. Guess not.

So is Gilbert getting a low version?

what i'm wondering is if it's the same tech in each shoe.
Billups needs the same cushioning tech as Duncan?

-J-

I like these a lot....the DHoward colorway in particular.

The midsole crafting and padding around the ankle collar is very impressive as well.

Hopefully they play well...or Adi is puttin themselves in a bind with so little offerings.
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

sooo only gil is gettin sig adidas kicks this year?
You heard of hell well I was sent from it
I went to it's surface and sentenced for murdering instruments
Now I'm trying to repent from it
But when I hear the beat I'm tempted to make another attempt at it...
I'm Infinite

Yeah the situation with Gil is kinda unusual to explian. specially snce I've hear some people talking about a TS Switchlight, which is a low top shoe, gettin released. But the Gil 20 is also supposed to be coming so Everyone is pretty much waiting to see what happens...
202< Bush Lives In My Backyard, He Doesn't Dare Hop That Fence >202

i like these duncans better..the dwights are there too for those that havent seen them.
2002303850207921739_rs.jpg

2002371324258968871_rs.jpg

Quote:
sure hope they're great bball shoes.

they'd better be. adidas takin the eggs in one basket route. imteresting approach.

shoes are ugly as heck anyway. toecap makes me think 2k5.

i do however like all the individual details for each player's colourways.

Quote:
Yeah the situation with Gil is kinda unusual to explian.
Clutch.ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Great looking shoes, I like Chaunceys' and Timmy Dees the best.

In regard to Guards needing different "tech" than Bigs, that is a load of crap that Nike created. Weight and "tech" worn in a hoops shoe is a matter of choice, not position nor bodyweight.

The pebbled leather texturre on the t-mac version looks great. Reminds me of the type of leather on baskeballs.
But I don't know why T-Mac can't get a real sig, especially with his marketing strength in Asia, and really aside from Gilbert, the best players they have remaining are big men, and big men dont sell shoes right?

With adidas being one of the strongest companies in terms of innovation, R&D and marquee performance offerings in the basketball segment, it would have been nice to see adidas continue to move forward in the performance and technical aspects instead of looking at it from a marketing standpoint.

It just seems to me like they're playing it safe, having 5 sig shoes in one year to having pretty much 1 or 2 the next.

^ This shoe was designed for TMac until the 'Brotherhood' campaign came about and they decided to put everyone in it.
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

knowing that they were originally designed for tmac alone kind of got a little sting away.. :lol:
laugh.gif
coz seriously, they should have given him his own unique shoe..

Dude the tmac line had so many great attributes. The tmac 6 was the best performing shoe IMO of the whole line. I can't understand why they didin't give him a sig shoe. He's still marketable.

Quote:
In regard to Guards needing different "tech" than Bigs, that is a load of crap that Nike created. Weight and "tech" worn in a hoops shoe is a matter of choice, not position nor bodyweight.

they are making each player's shoe slightly different to accommodate player preferences. the question i want answered is will they be like that on the GRs? or will they only make the PEs to that players specifications?

The whole sig shoe thing is dead, flat out. Outside of a few shoeheads, there isn't alot of demand to wear a sig shoe. Jordan is an icon, a world changer, a name brand outside of Nike, so his thing is solid. But 4 every other player with a sig shoe, he'll see his stuff sitting on the shelves, longer than the Shoe company may like. I don't care how good the shoe is supposed to be, if a player that people cannot identify with is selling it, simply put, people aren't gonna buy it. It's a new day.

Now with this team (TS) concept, Adidas is showing that the player is NOT bigger than the game, and I agree.

Just to clear everything up, the TS lightswitch gil and the gil 20 are the same shoe just different colorways of the lightswitch gil. I heard from my boy, and it's just a low top version of the next TS shoe that will come out black friday. Some one posted pics from an adidas website and I think it's a low of that shoe (was black and said garnett on it). I think this is a great idea, to go with the team concept instead of individual sigs. The result hasn't been great so far with the first shoe but they'll get better I'm sure. And really if you think about it the above shoe was supposed to be the T Mac 7 so it's basically like everyone will be wearing his shoe. How many guys wore jordans shoe when he was playing? How many guys wore the gil zero's last year? So when you really look at it, adidas has two "sig" shoes Tmac and Gil. This isn't the only shoe coming out this year, there will be more TS shoes.

Quote:
if you think about it the above shoe was supposed to be the T Mac 7 so it's basically like everyone will be wearing his shoe. How many guys wore jordans shoe when he was playing? How many guys wore the gil zero's last year? So when you really look at it, adidas has two "sig" shoes Tmac and Gil.

great point..

Seem like they are done with the whole gcs thing. wonder why?
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

^ never liked the feel of gcs myself.

There should have been a separate Tmac sig.

Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

^^out of curiosity, and since they are bound for extinction....was the gcs noticeably different in any way?
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

Back
Top Bottom