adidas team signature

The tmac looks fire!

fullj.getty-76076162ab012_rockets_lakers.jpg
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

T-Mac's colorway is HOT.

I think I'm gonna grab a pair by Friday. They look great for hoop, and the collar padding is sweet.

Good job K. Pulli!
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

i wonder if kobe's laser 2k4s have the 8 on the heel counter changed to 24. those lightspeeds do look alot better live than in a picture.

^^^ these are a Kyle Pulli shoe?
I thought they were by the guy interviewed in the KICKS magazine, Robbie Fuller?

I like the TS Lightspeed in that colorway too. This shoe has alot of potential kinda like the Zoom BB for Nike...
At least Adidas is giving us some decent colorways at retail.

The TS Lightspeed is definately lightweight great ankle coverage but the achilles notch comes way down kinda like the XX1, it gives a good amount of mobility at the ankle. Cushioning starts off with a bit of a "dead" feel, but should warm up after getting broken in.

fullj.getty-76075194db013_milwaukee_buc.jpg

It looks like Dwight's version has one more eyelet uptop on the ankle on his version of the hightops.

Tried these on at my store and didn't like them. I'm sorry but the only pair of Adidas bball shoes I really liked were the TMac 3s. I can't betray Zoom Air when it comes to basketball. I just can't. And don't these remind you a little bit of the Zoom BB's?
Team Wolverines​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You don't call ******ed people ******s. Bad taste. You call your friends ******s."​

when i tried these on i felt like they may have potential but they dont have that good feeling right out of the box like zoom air based shoes do, so if you were to try these on then try on a nike zoom basketball shoe most people would pick the nike shoe.

Will the Hi-Top Lightspeed be available in store anytime soon?
Or, are they a PE version just for Tim and Dwight?

I'm sorry to ask the same question several times, but I really want them.

Thanks.

^^^^im pretty sure they are just PEs. Tim Duncan and Dwight Howard both always have their shoes made significantly higher than the versions that release publicly.

FYI there will be some college editions of the TS Lightspeeds coming out soon. Louisville, Kansas, UCLA, Tennessee, Indiana, and maybe some others.

I just picked up another 2 pairs of sample Tmacs black/white and black/red at an outlet near me,25 each so I've now had 3 pairs for 75 ;-)

why they sig shoes look alike? i mean they are but just different color ways..sucks..they should each have their own type b/c that will identify them with the shoe.

why they sig shoes look alike? i mean they are but just different color ways..sucks..they should each have their own type b/c that will identify them with the shoe.

adidas used a different marketing move.

Back
Top Bottom