adidas team signature

They all look like good b-ball shoes but the Dwight colorway is
smokin.gif

The College editions are pretty sweet. They have a banner on the side of the shoe that has all the years they have one championships and then the years arelazered in on the same side in a repeating patterned. They look really good in person.

Did the white version of the Dwight Howard already drop???

These are sick. Looks like a great b-ball shoe.

for those that want the lightspeed, shoes.com has the 5 first colorways of the 5 stars(tmac, duncan, howard, billups, kg) for 99 bucks and if you pay withpaypal, they give you 20% off and free shipping as well...

anyone knows if adidas would release ts lightspeed tmac in blk/yellow? i saw tmac wore those last night or so.

Good question. That would be my yellow colorway instead of buying the UCLA, but I think they were just a 1 shot deal.

i sure hope they will. Those yellow/black ones are sleek. i'd buy them if adidas makes them available.

the kicks are pretty sweet. firm but responsive cushioning, decent traction, good lock-down fit, anti-friction lining for cooler feet (it works!), and awesomecolor blocking. i got the black/yellows offa eBay, and they're amazing! definitely a good price for something this good.

im not feeling them. they're already on eastbay by the way. Sports authority has taken down theirs. On a side note, chauncey's got a special make up ofthe lightswitch on adidas.com. not really pretty though.

Those Chaunceys aren't actually a real shoe. If you look at the color it says white/kelly or black/kelly so I think they just don't have the right shoeup. That is a really old sample, I can't believe they didn't take it down!

finishline is the only place thats carrying the pilrahnas i think. hasnt it been that way since the first one?

Back
Top Bottom