Adidas Top Ten 2000 x Moe's Sneaker Spot - Release/Event Details

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com

This Saturday, June 14th, the Moe's x Adidas Top Ten 2000 Retro is set to officially release exclusively at Moe's Sneaker Spot in Jamaica, Queens [8902 165th Street - MAP]. Retail for the sneaker is $100 and 100 pairs are set to release on Saturday.

KixandtheCity.com, along with TheShoeGame.com and FirstCuts.com will be hosting giveaway contests for Moes x Adidas Gift Bags before the release. The gift bag features a pair of the Moe's Sneaker Spot x Adidas Top Ten 2000s, a matching Moe's x Major Threat T-Shirt and a Mixtape put together by DJ Don Handz. Look for the contests to go live tomorrow on each of these three sites.

At the release, DJ Don Handz will be providing a musical backdrop all day while MaZe and the KATC crew will be on hand to check out the scene and to give everyone a chance to guest host a spot in the the July episode of the KATC StockRoom.

Peep the vid as well.

MaZe

MaZe, any release on the navy/white and blk/white at general retailers? The rumor was the end of May.

^I dont have actual release dates on either of those colorways, but, I do know that the Black/Infrared Moe's joint will be the first colorway to drop fromthe Top Ten 2000 collection and all of the other colorways will follow.

Hope that helps.

MaZe

I'm on TheShoeGame.com and Kixandthecity.com all the time so I will try my luck at winning a pair. Thankz for the info!!

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

^I dont have actual release dates on either of those colorways, but, I do know that the Black/Infrared Moe's joint will be the first colorway to drop from the Top Ten 2000 collection and all of the other colorways will follow.

Hope that helps.

MaZe

Yeah, that helped. Appreciated. I have been withholding the habit waiting on these, but if the date is MIA I can pick up some other stuff for a couplemonths.

Originally Posted by duke4005

MaZe, any release on the navy/white and blk/white at general retailers? The rumor was the end of May.
Those colorways are all GR and should be @ Eastbay, Footlocker, etc. Release date was moved but should be hitting stores by end of this month.

That's the real Roc. Thanks. Any idea on retail? I know they were $100 in 1997, but I fugure the way gas went up since then, they will be about $175 tocover travel costs.

^The Moe's joint is $100. I'd have to assume the rest will be as well.

MaZe

Originally Posted by Uncle Ice

I'm on TheShoeGame.com and Kixandthecity.com all the time so I will try my luck at winning a pair. Thankz for the info!!

That other site giving away a pair -- FirstCuts.com -- is pretty good, too.
grin.gif

I'll post our giveaway link later today.

UPDATE: Win your Moes X adidas Top Ten 2000 gift pack on FirstCuts.com

All you need to do is sign up, leave a comment, and tell us your favorite shoe of all time.

UPDATE No. 2: A few people have told me they're having a hard time getting to our post. Go to TheSportingBlog.comand click the picture of the shoe in the upper left-hand corner.

Just wanted to thank all the NTers who have come over to FirstCuts and signed up. Please, hang out for a while! And also, we'll be doing a week ofgiveaways at some point in the near future involving shoes, clothes and sports video games. (We just ask that you stick around and love us unconditionally!)

Actually the Black/White and the Navy/White aren't a General release. They should be showing up a select Footaction stores now and mom an pop stores soon.Not many pairs out there so you're really going to have to dig...

mjdrew, what area are these mostly going to? I live in Dallas, and the manager at my FA said he heard they were mostly East Coast. Any word?

Mainly East Coast focused but I would guess some stores in the Houston area would get them as well. There's no real release date, just when the shoes showup, so I'd call around.

Yeah, they put them up last week. Not really liking that red shade, though. Real close to pink.

It's infrared and they look really sick in person. Really bright, but not for everyone.

Originally Posted by duke4005

Yeah, they put them up last week. Not really liking that red shade, though. Real close to pink.
It's infrared. The sneaker in that pic is an early sample. The hue was changed on the finals along with a couple of other details.

MaZe

Can someone clarify for me? Kobe wore these his rookie year...

So Kobe wore:
Adidas Top Ten 2000
EQT Elevation
KB8 1
KB8 2
The Kobe
Kobe 2

Will SoCal be getting these? I'm copping a pair for sure.

I think Kobe wore the TT 2000 in the beginning of his rookie year (wearing them in a poster with a cast on his arm) and then he wore the black and silver TT2010 with the cross straps (being retroed soon). Then he wore the Elevations during the season and when he won the Slam Dunk Contest.

Originally Posted by NikeUnlimited

I think Kobe wore the TT 2000 in the beginning of his rookie year (wearing them in a poster with a cast on his arm) and then he wore the black and silver TT 2010 with the cross straps (being retroed soon). Then he wore the Elevations during the season and when he won the Slam Dunk Contest.

So Kobe wore 3 shoes in his rookie year? He won the dunk contest his rookie year during 96-97.

Back
Top Bottom