Adidas TS adiZero Lux "Derek Rose", SS11 release *PICS*

2yxohg1.jpg

kegfo9.jpg

de4229.jpg

2i27czk.jpg

via regularolty.com

dope derrick rose shoes, howd u get your hands on these?! very cool, now i dont want to buy the adizero rose , and save up for these joints.
btw, love your tumblr ty. stay up.

dope derrick rose shoes, howd u get your hands on these?! very cool, now i dont want to buy the adizero rose , and save up for these joints.
btw, love your tumblr ty. stay up.

hey Ty i think i've seen you talk about these after a game you went to see but didnt think you would pull the triggr on an adidas bball shoes...nice ones anyways and as usual big up for your website ! peace

hey Ty i think i've seen you talk about these after a game you went to see but didnt think you would pull the triggr on an adidas bball shoes...nice ones anyways and as usual big up for your website ! peace

These have been confirmed as the Rose 1.5, they're gonna be released later this year. Not the "lux" has been floating around.

The shoe is essentially the same as the regular sig, but the clima cool upper has been used instead of the standard. Really nice shoe IMO, I only wish they made a low

These have been confirmed as the Rose 1.5, they're gonna be released later this year. Not the "lux" has been floating around.

The shoe is essentially the same as the regular sig, but the clima cool upper has been used instead of the standard. Really nice shoe IMO, I only wish they made a low

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

lowmotion2.jpg

lowmotion2.jpg

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

lowmotion2.jpg

laugh.gif

Holy crap I'm buying these

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

lowmotion2.jpg

laugh.gif

Holy crap I'm buying these

The Black ones, and White ones are still up, the NightSky colorway is gone
frown.gif

The Black ones, and White ones are still up, the NightSky colorway is gone
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom