Adidas TS Creators are the best basketball shoes ever !!!!

Originally Posted by Seanxx3

How is the traction on dusty courts? My TS pro models only worked on perfectly clean floors so I wanted to know about these ones before I bought another pair of adidas.
Traction is about average, not the most sticky, about the same score I'd give the hyperdunks.

One of my pairs of Creators feel really bad now. I can't explain it. I have 3 pairs (Black/wht, Black/red Tmac, and wht/rd lightnings) and the pair ofTmacs feel dead in the forefoot now. It doesn't really make sense considering I rotate my sneakers and the other Creators have gotten just as much run ormore and they still feel very good. But the Tmacs feel dead in the forefoot and kind of unstable around the upper side of my foot where the stripes are almostlike they could rip(!). Very weird. I thought it might be because I wore my Lebron IIs the other day, and then went back to the Tmacs and the contrast fromzoom to adiprene was too much or whatever. But it's not that, because I just wore all my Creators in succession and the difference between my Tmacs and myother 2 is night and day as the other 2 pair still feel great.

Originally Posted by offbad

it's a special built in request by tmac

"oooohh. time to shut it down, fellas"
LOL. Actually I just realized what the problem most likely was. I am an idiot. I put a pair of insoles in that were for walking. I used towork at Champs so I have a ton of spencos in a box in my closet. Most are cross trainers which work well for ball, but the walking ones are not good at alland a lot worse than the ones Adidas supplies in the shoe already. Anyway, I just put in the original insoles and immediately felt the difference. I'llball in them again this week, and I'm 99% sure that is the problem.

Didn't want to start a new post since this is a pretty old shoe but wanted to give this particular topic/post a bump. Recently purchased a pair for $30 atlocal Marshalls. Yes... Stiff and doesn't feel that great when first trying them on but that's because it's not really a 'right out of the boxready to play type' of shoe. $30 and a pick up game or two later, the shoes feel great. I think these might be overtaking my huarache 08's. Thecreators feel cushioned, good ankle support if tied all the way up (haven't had any big ankle issues lately), very stable, seem to be well constructed, andit does have a nice heel to toe transition. Huarache 08 and 09's might have a little bit heel to toe transition though.

Overall: $30 is a great price for this shoe. If they had any more colors I would definitely not hesitate to purchase another pair.

Can someone tell me what the hell these are? Info? I need these...

screenshot20100101at110.png

^^^ Theyre called the Adidas Supernatural commander, theres some pics of it in the official adidas basketball thread on the "other brands" section.

Originally Posted by azabweekay

^^^ Theyre called the Adidas Supernatural commander Creator, theres some pics of it in the official adidas basketball thread on the "other brands" section.

Fixed
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom