Adidas TUBULAR Thread

I'm sick as hell I missed on the Sesames it's looking like overseas is the only option at this point smh

I wonder what they're doing with these olives, it seems like all the colors we've seen since the Paris show have dropped.

Anyone else have their order cancelled by ADC?  I placed my order at 5:30am West Coast time when the full size run was still available.  Ordered a 10 and still saw 10 available through early afternoon.  Just got an email that the order was cancelled.  Called CS and was told it was cancelled because it was sold out.  So pissed right now.

Just a heads up for anybody in South Florida..

Adidas Originals on 8th street in South Beach, Miami got the Sesame's in and they were moving steadily. I had my homie scoop the last size 9 for me a couple hours ago but i think they may still have a few pairs in other sizes left.

Last edited:
^those look very nice!

I wonder if and when we will see the Tubular X sesame colorway come to footlocker?

Question, the tubular primeknit highs...do they run tts? Thanks

thoughts?

Adidas Nova Tubular S/S 16
Adidas is playing NO GAMES in 2016! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just wanna share my thoughts on the TTS questions: both the x Knits AND the Primeknit Highs are absolutley TTs for me. I had to return my first pair (0.5 down), because i couldn´t stand the toe box for more than 30 minutes. Was just way too snug. For the second try, the primeknit black snake, i went true to size and they absolutley fit perfect, though the toe box is still quite stiff.

By the way, i noticed that Adidas removed the line "shoes run big, we recommend to size down …" from their website. They might have fixed the sizing issue?

Anyway, my recommendation is: just stay with your regular Adidas size!

I think the Knit and Primeknit fit a little differently. I went 0.5 down from my my true size on the Sesames and they fit the way my true size fits on Jordans.

Just wanna share my thoughts on the TTS questions: both the x Knits AND the Primeknit Highs are absolutley TTs for me. I had to return my first pair (0.5 down), because i couldn´t stand the toe box for more than 30 minutes. Was just way too snug. For the second try, the primeknit black snake, i went true to size and they absolutley fit perfect, though the toe box is still quite stiff.
By the way, i noticed that Adidas removed the line "shoes run big, we recommend to size down …" from their website. They might have fixed the sizing issue?

Anyway, my recommendation is: just stay with your regular Adidas size!

Thank you. Yea I've known adidas to run a tad big, but since I'm ordering (I checked my local stores to no avail), I just wanted to make sure. I can deal with a bit of extra room (I went tts) but cannot deal with too snug

Question... I have only bought 1 pair of tubulars from ADC a few months back... are these primeknits X (specially the sesame color) going to restock or are these a limited release? It's kind of frustrating because I cant find concrete information on release dates or whether they are limited or not.

Back
Top Bottom