adidas won't renew NBA sponsorship

The Pacers' Icon jerseys nice because the numbers bigger and there's less space between it and the team name (at least when it's double digits), numbers just looks bolder

Pacers jersey is clean but would've preferred the sides to be checkered just like racing flags

Pacers jersey is clean but would've preferred the sides to be checkered just like racing flags

You know what... that's a great suggestion. If they wanted to pay tribute to the history of the state as one of the pioneers of basketball they could have continued that thinking with the checkered flags of the Indy 500.

OKC need a color scheme change ASAP, that bootleg NYC colorway is trash

I'm surprised gatorade isn't the sponsor on their shoulder and trying to make some gatorade colorway jerseys. Their lightning logo pairs well with the thunder name.

I don't get what y'all talking about

Blazers jersey looks like every other Blazers jersey

Subtle differences clean it up though - particularly the single color NoB and moving the shorts logo to the side leg. It was a decent set before but now it's slightly better.

I like the v-neck too - and I'm glad to see those stupid wishbone things changing slightly for the better.

I don't get what y'all talking about

Blazers jersey looks like every other Blazers jersey

If you can't see that they changed the font and make it bigger plus increased the size of the stripes idk what to tell you. Jersey is very reminiscent of the early 2000's joints

Y'all acting like the differences are night and day though.
Damian-Lillard-nba-getty.jpg

45e2079c44224ff7713b2dc42811bc4c.jpg

Last edited:
The Pacers' Icon jerseys nice because the numbers bigger and there's less space between it and the team name (at least when it's double digits), numbers just looks bolder

Am I tripping or is the spacing between the letters/numbers on the away jerseys smaller than the ones on the home jerseys?

I think it's just an illusion with more contrast to the navy version - you don't see the letters on the white so easily as the outline is in yellow which isn't so obvious.

PS Remember that they're no longer home and away - just white and colored.

The 2 central white jerseys also have a 1 (and one Jas a single number) so there's more space there too - I'm just comparing the rightmost and leftmost ones.

Back
Top Bottom