adidas won't renew NBA sponsorship

I wonder why Ford didn't slide on to the Pistons. Seemed like the obvious choice. Probably the money wasn't right.

nuggets.jpg

Looks like the reds are going to be Chicagos home jerseys and the whites are the aways.

DGO0yFoUQAE5RK9.jpg:large

rockets really need a jersey change.. could easily just go back to these:

rockets_2004_240.jpg

would be curious to see these updated though:

images

mannn, they can go towards the simple direction like CLIPS and PHILA.. i hate this ****ing font.

I wonder if every team will have Ads? They look dreadful. feels like I am watching FIBA Euroleague or some foreign league ahahhahah

I wonder if every team will have Ads? They look dreadful. feels like I am watching FIBA Euroleague or some foreign league ahahhahah

It's a voluntary program for teams right now, so I'm hoping not all will. The Lakers may do it though, since the Buss family doesn't generate income anywhere else but from the franchise.

I believe all teams would eventually, too much money to be left on the table not to take advantage of it.

The Celtics deal with GE was worth more than $7 million a year, Bloomberg reported, citing a person familiar with the deal. The Nets deal, which was announced last week, fetched $8 million annually, Bloomberg reported, according to a person familiar with the terms.

At least some of them were nice enough to just promote the company sponsors charity.

The Utah Jazz are the latest franchise taking advantage of new NBA rules allowing on-jersey advertising. But the team's patch will be decidedly non-corporate.

The three-year deal announced today is with Provo, Utah-based Qualtrics, which markets customer experience software to companies. Instead of putting its logo on Jazz jerseys, the company is opting to promote its in-house charity, "5 For The Fight," which raises money for cancer research. Financial terms were not disclosed.

As a soccer fan, I'm cool with sponsors since they eliminate the need for all the BS timeouts to generate ad revenue. As a basketball fan, I'm against it since we all know it's not going to get rid of any of those timeouts/extra long reviews that end up adding an extra hour to an NBA game :lol:

I remember a few years back shumpert had the adidas logo shaved into his hair. He had to get rid of it though which I thought was weird since adidas was the league sponsor.

the back is interesting....
3.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 3.05.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 3.05.46 PM.png
    774.6 KB · Views: 6
I was thinking about purchasing as many jerseys last year before ads came into play as I'm assuming ads will be around for a while.

Then I ran into the problem of bills and I didn't buy ****.

Pray the Knicks don't get ads. If they do just put a small Chase logo

I don't think any team is required to have an AD on the jerseys, I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere but then again its free money.

But it also could be when I think about it since the money is split between all teams? who knows

I was thinking about purchasing as many jerseys last year before ads came into play as I'm assuming ads will be around for a while.

Then I ran into the problem of bills and I didn't buy ****.

The jerseys being sold to the public won't have ads on them.

Back
Top Bottom