Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

These will sellout but it doesn’t mean anything because fog cannot move sneakers like Yeezy. The clothing will have the same bs Rick owens copycat aesthetic as always.

Minus Yeezy and following the release of boost, adidas was riding a nice wave of designs that was starting to catch some eyes compared to nike. In between those IP’s, the 3d/4d printing was supposed to be huge but hasn’t panned out at all. Adidas just hasn’t been able to keep it going and fell off a bit before the Yeezy collapse. I don't know what the answer is for adidas, but fog ain’t it and wont ever be. Hopefully adidas can figure something out and come back to some sort of relevancy.

Reactions: mkj
These will sellout but it doesn’t mean anything because fog cannot move sneakers like Yeezy. The clothing will have the same bs Rick owens copycat aesthetic as always.

Minus Yeezy and following the release of boost, adidas was riding a nice wave of designs that was starting to catch some eyes compared to nike. In between those IP’s, the 3d/4d printing was supposed to be huge but hasn’t panned out at all. Adidas just hasn’t been able to keep it going and fell off a bit before the Yeezy collapse. I don't know what the answer is for adidas, but fog ain’t it and wont ever be. Hopefully adidas can figure something out and come back to some sort of relevancy.
I'm not even sure what that even means. Relevancy? They're still only behind Nike, which isn't too bad.

Sambas and Gazelles have been vastly popular over the past year and change.

Also, never heard anyone say FoG is a Rick aesthetic, ever. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not even sure what that even means. Relevancy? They're still only behind Nike, which isn't too bad.
By relevancy I mean to say competing against Nike for sales without doing some sort of collab. For example, a few years ago I bought a couple pairs of the adidas eqt support adv primeknit. Those were really nice and fresh vs what nike was putting out at the time. I’m not saying that Adidas doesn’t have relevant product because they do, just not as vast as What nike is offering.

Sambas and Gazelles have been vastly popular over the past year and change.

Also, never heard anyone say FoG is a Rick aesthetic, ever. :lol:

Yeah those two shoes have. I’m speaking more so to the how little adidas has to offer with no collabs vs nike.

You know the fashion world doesn’t revolve solely around you, right? Fog been biting Rick since their beginning. I‘m not asking. I’m saying…

maybe early fog pacsun pre-essentials with the long tees and tanks and stuff but it's kind of a reach
Nah. What’s a reach is you having even a modicum of visual acuity connected to any sort of intellectual capacity to understand how fog rips Rick. Go finish your school shopping at Target.

Nah. What’s a reach is you having even a modicum of visual acuity connected to any sort of intellectual capacity to understand how fog rips Rick. Go finish your school shopping at Target.
poole sassy.gif

meh. FoG collection 1-3 can be called RO inspired. Iono bout 4-wherever we are at.

By relevancy I mean to say competing against Nike for sales without doing some sort of collab. For example, a few years ago I bought a couple pairs of the adidas eqt support adv primeknit. Those were really nice and fresh vs what nike was putting out at the time. I’m not saying that Adidas doesn’t have relevant product because they do, just not as vast as What nike is offering.
Neither adidas with yeezys, new balance, asics willl ever compete against nike in sales. There is a huge gap between nike and the rest of the sneaker brands. I'm sure sambas are one of the most sold sneakers as it is.
There was only 1 year where an adidas sneaker was at top and it wasn't a boost sneaker

They made adidas versions of his tennis shoe...

Can a brother get some boost in the soles at least? And is sizing going to be American or European?

My bad, clearly I'm not "hanging tight" lol.

Back
Top Bottom