ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, long time LURKER to this forum, I was finally able to secure my first pair this past Saturday on adc, I am a fan of the original 350's. I don't mind paying on my end to swap the breds for say PB or the other originals, any thoughts on how much difference I'd need to put to trade for those?

Thanks in advance
fixed 
laugh.gif

In all seriousness. probably like $600

Same folks who saying these trash was the same folks who said the 350's, 750's , yeezy boots, and the clothing line were trash...go figure...crazy thing....those same people will be line or doing raffles like the rest of us...trying to get them... #shrugs
people tried to resell cleats, i'm sure they're going to try and resell these too

people tried to resell cleats, i'm sure they're going to try and resell these too
Cleats did horribly I think because on top of the fact that they weren't a casual sneaker,,,, Kanye himself didn't wear 'em (correct me if I'm wrong). You know how we sheep work. He wears it, we wear it! :D

So, I'm guessing resell of these Yeezy Runners might do better than the cleats.

kanye didnt wear moonrocks yet they one of the highest priced v1s 

he also didnt wear any of the black fridays

Last edited:

Cleats did horribly I think because on top of the fact that they weren't a casual sneaker,,,, Kanye himself didn't wear 'em (correct me if I'm wrong). You know how we sheep work. He wears it, we wear it! :D

So, I'm guessing resell of these Yeezy Runners might do better than the cleats.
agreed, if people bought cleats because of his name i don't know why they would stop here 
laugh.gif

Off topic but I wonder if dude ever misses rocking Js. Stylistically, it's clear he has moved on from that aesthetic but there's gotta be a part of him that wishes he could put on some Breds or even SBBs or something like that

Off topic but I wonder if dude ever misses rocking Js. Stylistically, it's clear he has moved on from that aesthetic but there's gotta be a part of him that wishes he could put on some Breds or even SBBs or something like that
Man, I hate nike just because of how they conduct their releases (******** low stock sellouts + "the draw") enough to never want to rock out a swoosh again.

Can you imagine how slighted he feels? I'm sure there's more than enough vitriol from his end of the spectrum to never even want to see another nike logo again.

Man, I hate nike just because of how they conduct their releases (******** low stock sellouts + "the draw") enough to never want to rock out a swoosh again.

Can you imagine how slighted he feels? I'm sure there's more than enough vitriol from his end of the spectrum to never even want to see another nike logo again.

Honestly I feel like it's always been easier to get Jordan's compared to Yeezys.

Adidas does the same thing in terms of low stock and I much prefer nikes draw system to adidas "confirmed"

I agree..  Kanye literally resurrected Adidas.  They were doing good things prior..  But Kanye pushed them over the top.  He had plans on doing the same for the Swoosh but they felt he wasn't worth the investment..  

These breds will be my first Yeezy..  I am hoping to get as much wear out of them as I do my high end sneakers..  Feels like Nike only looks good during the first couple of wears..  Then it's all down hill from there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom