ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea it's disgusting
I live just outside my bubble in Ft. Lauderdale and would be willing to drive to where I need to if it was worth it but I don't even bother. Every time I get into Adidas by the time I get in always says sold out, closest I been is to having them in my cart. Only time I every hit was raffle system at champs for the belugas. Wish I would have hit on these.

Exactly Confirmed is terrible compared to the Draw
Yea it's disgusting
Confirmed and the Draw are not what should be compared to each other. 

The Draw should be compared to the ADC morning online release... and confirmed is it's own entity completely.

You forget that if you don't win 'the draw' there is no online release 3 days later for you to order online. Confirmed is ONLY for local pickups instead of raffles, it's not an online purchasing protocol. Nike doesn't even release these locally.

Last edited:

The Draw should be compared to the ADC morning online release... and confirmed is it's own entity completely.

You forget that if you don't win 'the draw' there is no online release 3 days later for you to order online. Confirmed is ONLY for local pickups instead of raffles, it's not an online purchasing protocol. Nike doesn't even release these locally.

Yeah that makes sense. I guess it'd only be fair to compare Nike's Draw to Adidas' splash page.

I've scored every 350v2 at retail, doubled on everything except the Black Friday releases. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME FIND THESE BREDS SIZE 9 at RETAIL I got you in the future. Zebras aren't on my radar at all[emoji]8252[/emoji][emoji]8252[/emoji][emoji]8252[/emoji]

Sure! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The draw is boss, in and out. There's still cats waiting on adidas splash page today :rofl:

Last edited:
Yeah that makes sense. I guess it'd only be fair to compare Nike's Draw to Adidas' splash page.
And what I mentioned is why I don't **** with Nike. They'll release hundreds of thousands of 1's in every color every other year... but with the actual 'exclusive' shoes, they're just obnoxious with it. Footsites don't get it, no boutiques, just a jigged online 'raffle' and 150 pairs on OVO online. It's tedious, unpleasant and overall comes across as very desperate on their ends.

Adidas online release isn't any better then draw whether you compare it to confirmed or the adc online release, both methods are garbage

:lol: what?

The Draw compared to ADC? you're crazy

Let's be real here between ADC, Draw and Confirmed App it's all pure luck if you get through and get them. Sure there is some strategy for ADC and Confirmed but in the end it's luck. 

Adidas online release isn't any better then draw whether you compare it to confirmed or the adc online release, both methods are garbage
Not saying they're not.. But if you want yeezy's, adidas isn't that desperate to just hold every pair in stock to themselves to release in some 'draw' to accentuate how "in demand" they are. You have confirmed, footsite apps, boutiques, EU sites, ADC. 

With Nike, you have... 'the draw'. 

They limit your chance to try and convince everyone that they're that rare and create hype.. It's desperate.

Last edited:
Not saying they're not.. But if you want yeezy's, adidas isn't that desperate to just hold every pair in stock to themselves to release in some 'draw' to accentuate how "in demand" they are. You have confirmed, footsite apps, boutiques, EU sites, ADC. 

With Nike, you have... 'the draw'. 
Nike used to have the same nonsense systems like adc before they switched the systems up, which is why I think with time adidas will do something similar

Nike used to have the same nonsense systems like adc before they switched the systems up, which is why I think with time adidas will do something similar
LOL let's not discuss the Nike Twitter RSVP days because that was just another way for Niketowns to backdoor 
laugh.gif

Well one benefit to the draw is that you can't bot it. There aren't any scripts or apps that give people an unfair advantage. I think everyone is on equal ground compared to Adidas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom