ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread moving pretty slow for an aftermath yeezy release, dudes must be sleeping their W's/L's away lol.
I'd catch up on some Z's myself, but I have errands to run.
tired.gif
because there's only a handful of winners this time

These ain't going under a stack tho. Dudes trying to buy all these up to resell above 1k right now. That's resellers tryna pay 1k. At least that's wat I see Miami Craigslist

Congrats to all who were successful and thank you to those who helped with the thread clean up.

[size=16pt]Now that this release is officially over, contemplating on assigning someone to create a new Adidas x Yeezy thread for 2017 so we can put this one to rest.[/size]

Get OP to do it, he's done all of them so far

No way these drop below $1K - Consignment shops buying out pairs at $1-1.3K cash 

FC just had 2 pairs listed with no boxes at $2250 and they sold within the hour. 

So I just kept refreshing yeezysupply.com/password and suddenly the link changed to 350yzy.supply/password or something close to that. I took /password out of the link and immediately took me to the product page. Idk if it was awesome timing or what but I had in cart manually before SL, adidas alerts or any big twitter linkers tweeted.

because there's only a handful of winners this time

Exactly. You guys know I never say this, but I have no clue when optimal resell window will be on these. All I do know is it is going to be super short and unpredictable this time around. Not sure if it is now or when people get them in hand (still mystified how the Oreo prices ROSE significantly when people got their ADC pairs) but I wouldn't be too patient when you see the prices start to go up.

Pairs are going to dry up quickly...especially when those who copped early are informed by GOAT and StockX the pair they bought was deemed fake and they receive their money back to cop another pair.

I sound like a broken record here but what a weird release.

If your a cash buyer and you want these, buy now. It only makes sense to wait if your someone that pulls offs trades. Use your prior experience, and not others. Belugas was 700 or better release day and ain't drop under 7 yet!!
Bless you all until the next footapp release.

Yea resell right now is inane. StockX offers of $1,6xx on the size I copped (11). Don't know how legit those offers are but with price memory I don't see these moving below 1-1.2k

If your a cash buyer and you want these, buy now. It only makes sense to wait if your someone that pulls offs trades. Use your prior experience, and not others. Belugas was 700 or better release day and ain't drop under 7 yet!!
Bless you all until the next footapp release.
beugas was going for like $500 for a minute even in the $600 range.

Did anyone see someone get got outside Adidas NY? I was there and none of that happened. Matter fact kids trading breds outside in the street and no one getting harrassed. Just people throwing offers out...

You can't be mad about this to be honest. I'm cooking on 10 Nintendo switch and I have sold most for 600 ... **** it ... Let them cook.

Yea resell right now is inane. StockX offers of $1,6xx on the size I copped (11). Don't know how legit those offers are but with price memory I don't see these moving below 1-1.2k
legit ... They send the money to StockX before the bid is place.

I don't know why some people can't believe this ... Some people actually have money to buy resell .. Others don't ...

Last edited:
I mean it really sucks that the kid got robbed. But... you don't have a live auction. In downtown NY. In front of a crowd of hungry beasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom