ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

this is why i was saying that even though TD prices are insane, 

i can only see them rising even more because of that reason you just posted,

like some have told me "nah TD's have peaked" but lets be honest they will keep going up just like every other yeezy, unless the hype dies, which it won't, it never does
for some reason the pirate blacks did not get marked up until closer to the moonrocks release. than right after the moonrocks dropped, and how few moonrocks were made available, the prices of those were just out of control so then the people still holding onto to deadstock pirate blacks got away with hiking the prices of those up over $1,200 no matter the size. Now its tough to find a Pirate black under $1,000 and a Turtle Dove for less than $1,600

this is why i was saying that even though TD prices are insane, 

i can only see them rising even more because of that reason you just posted,

like some have told me "nah TD's have peaked" but lets be honest they will keep going up just like every other yeezy, unless the hype dies, which it won't, it never does
i think 350s will keep going up. they have heavy unisex appeal, and people actually wear their 350s so pairs will eventually dry up

Last edited:
new and asking basic questions about getting that rock; stuff that anyone who's been in here for more than two weeks would know. yeezy narc status level 8000 
LMAO youve been here for 2 more months than me. You just made a post about there not being any OT restocks. It was a general question. Dudes in this thread are too funny sometimes.

Yeezy **** rider level 9999999

LMAO youve been here for 2 more months than me. You just made a post about there not being any OT restocks. It was a general question. Dudes in this thread are too funny sometimes.

Yeezy **** rider level 9999999
yea i posted since usually there are restocks by now so it's weird (same day ones don't count). and it's hard to take anyone seriously in this thread who doesn't know about YS

I was feeling sad because everyone was posting there OT coming in yesterday. And then @Bronco19dm with that super stron flex with all this pears. I walk downstairs not too long ago, and see a package. YEEZUS has blessed me.

yea i posted since usually there are restocks by now so it's weird (same day ones don't count). and it's hard to take anyone seriously in this thread who doesn't know about YS
But i do know about YS. I also know im not buying a bra for a shot in the dark at a pair of shoes. I tried to grab another pair of 350s when they dropped at 2:30 AM last week.

I didnt know they were the only possible place that could release any more of the older colorways. Thanks for that info. Repped

for some reason the pirate blacks did not get marked up until closer to the moonrocks release. than right after the moonrocks dropped, and how few moonrocks were made available, the prices of those were just out of control so then the people still holding onto to deadstock pirate blacks got away with hiking the prices of those up over $1,200 no matter the size. Now its tough to find a Pirate black under $1,000 and a Turtle Dove for less than $1,600
yeah man

can you believe i was able to cop size 9 authentic DEADSTOCK TD's for 1.4k 

INSANE price yet i feel like i got a good deal LOL, (sold my black 750's for 2200 so it was profit money spent, and still have like $700 left over)

nthat.gif

i think 350s will keep going up. they have heavy unisex appeal, and people actually wear their 350s so pairs will eventually dry up
yep exactly, agreed

yeah man

can you believe i was able to cop size 9 authentic DEADSTOCK TD's for 1.4k 

INSANE price yet i feel like i got a good deal LOL, (sold my black 750's for 2200 so it was profit money spent, and still have like $700 left over)

:nthat:

yep exactly, agreed

Where did you sell em?

you got all 4 pairs? did you pay retail for all 4 aka share your secrets if so. If not, you're like me and I had to pay resale, but I am extremely good at negotiating and have figured out the best time to buy the boost 350s so they aren't crazy expensive. I got my Turtle Doves in size 14 3 weeks after release for $950. They were deadstock, original box, the whole nine yards. just saw a pair on eBay tonight going for over $2200! Then for my PBs I waited a full 5 weeks after the drop to get them. And managed to talk the guy down from $1050 to $825. Would love to hear your stories, especially considering you got all of them. The moonrocks were too similar to the turtle doves and the white sole on the TDs is what made me seal the deal with those. 

Was not a fan of the Tan 350s and even talked to CyHi (one of Kanye's best friends and VP of Good Music) yesterday at the gas station about that. His favorite like mine were the Pirate Blacks. Not to side-track too much but he asked what I did, I explained my company to him, and pointed to the building. He reaches into his car window and is like lemme get your number. Bam, now I have one of Yeezy's best friends cell and might be doing business with him. Fingers crossed that he might ask me what size shoe I am lol
look man...enter every raffle you can. i dont even boother within online. you guys have backdoors and frontdoors and all kinds of sick BS that u do these days so i id rather enter every raffle i can. Im that guy that has literally his entire family including grandma at each store holding up the line and putting every pair in the same size. in short...i had 30 entries for OT...only hit on 2. do the math. u need more numbers. some people egt lucky and get one but if u wanna secure a pair offer ur friends 10% of profit and say "yo were going to the mall all u gota do is write ur name down on the ticket itll take 10 mins" i dunno ANYONE thats gonna say no to a shot at 80$ in an hour + a free trip to the mall. 

dont get me wrong i did get all these and moved htem but im fair. i just wanna pay bills. sold my OT on release day one for 725 and another for 775 pp invoiced. sold my triple black for 1900 on release day (MORE THAN FAIR PRICE)...they sent the wrong size had to resell to someone else 5 days later and i took 1600$. i dont rape people. in terms of market value esp on Release date those prices were more than fair. 

Last edited:
Where did you sell em?
theres a luxury sneaker boutique 30 minutes away from me that buys yeezys for resell, then sells them at FC prices because they have loyal clients with $ that just want to try on and buy the shoes and get them instantly

so like a small-time flightclub you could say

theres a luxury sneaker boutique 30 minutes away from me that buys yeezys for resell, then sells them at FC prices because they have loyal clients with $ that just want to try on and buy the shoes and get them instantly

so like a small-time flightclub you could say

Debating flight club or a different consignment store in nyc area but not sure if any others can even compete with them.

next 350 is almost definitely gonna be the all whites, IMO, since those are the only other ones we've seen on kanye/kardashians. as for colorway name, no idea but doesn't matter really.
most definitely not. Everyone thought the belugas was the next to release after the Pirate Blacks since there were strong rumors and even store inventory lists. Then Kanye out of nowhere wears the Tan pair and everyone thought that would be the next colorway to release. Then again, out of nowhere Kylie wears the Moonrock pair which no one has saw before and then those were slated to release in like a week or 2. It's not that predictable.

Again, the next scheduled colorway of the 350's appears to be a dark colorway. Pirate Black/Blue Gray/Noir

Debating flight club or a different consignment store in nyc area but not sure if any others can even compete with them.
They cant. With a yeezy it's best to just drop it at fc and consider it sold. If it doesn't sell in a week or so then just put it on cl, cash meetup around 14th street, and if someone offers cash similar to the fc check just take the shoe out and sell it then

I love reading everyone's comments on FB groups about the whole 4x more pairs. The largest release yet was the OT 350's at 81,000 pairs. Multiply that by 4 and you've got 324,000, for every sneakerhead in the world. It's not like we are going to walk into footlocker and see 350's on the shelf.

They cant. With a yeezy it's best to just drop it at fc and consider it sold. If it doesn't sell in a week or so then just put it on cl, cash meetup around 14th street, and if someone offers cash similar to the fc check just take the shoe out and sell it then

Anyone ever mail anything they wanna sell to FC ?? Not sure if just going to actual store was best or if peeps have shipped their yeezys without any problems ? Thanks any info would be greatly appreciated

no, sorry there for sure 100% will not be. Do eBay, pick your two favorite out of the four, the once you've narrowed it down, get two separate tabs open with it sorted in that colorway and obviously only your shoe size. If it is a money thing, start saving ( or do PayPal credit; my roommate had to do it when he bought the All-White Ultra Boosts; he's still in college and doesn't have time for a job). trust me on this. i always thought, "oooo i can hold out until another re-release/re-stock" You get anxious, it consumes you, you get mad, you get sad, and then if it never comes and you could have paid a price that wasn't out of your budget but certainly wasn't retail you'll get depressed aka post yeezy depression. Only cure is attacking it before it rears its' ugly head. Summing this all up, there won't be any more restocks on the colors that have already dropped. a few of the new colors are going to be great so keep that in mind. just pick a color, find your size, pull the trigger. you'll thank me later
I know we're on a sneaker forum, but damn man if you're really getting anxiety and depression from not having a shoe you need to take a second to step back and think about what really matters in life

Anyone ever mail anything they wanna sell to FC ?? Not sure if just going to actual store was best or if peeps have shipped their yeezys without any problems ? Thanks any info would be greatly appreciated
yeah shipped mine no problem. I just put them in the same box adidas sent them in and wrote FC address in sharpie on the outside haha

get confirmed shipping on it so when FC gets them they'll have to sign for it. that way you have proof they arrived at least

Again, the next scheduled colorway of the 350's appears to be a dark colorway. Pirate Black/Blue Gray/Noir
Still think that listing was BS, the product ID and CW both made zero sense.

White 350s are the last of the ones we've seen so far, and we've seen them for a while; I suppose they could do an MR thing and drop something random but the Whites seem more than likely.

We'll see, hopefully you're right - White 350s look off, would want something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom