ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend was about to buy the Moonrock. He sent me pics in the morning and from the naked eye I thought it was real and legit. I didn't really look at it, just scrolled through it. Then he told me the price, 700 to 625 without any hesitation, that's when I questioned it. After a better look at the pics, I determined it was fake. Man, these fakes are getting so legit. I wouldn't be surprised if all the yeezys I seen people wear, not that I care, several of them are fakes just really good fakes.

Until we get a new model, probably those white ones are going to be the last of the 350s. Or else we are going to have a problem.

Well those who aren't able to flourish like the rest of the brethren.
While the fakes have gotten better, it's still easy to spot them.

Last edited:
You're not referring to the pic I hope.
Not sure what you mean? 

All i'm thinking of is how they went back to the factory and produced new pairs of last years "brown" 750's with new zippers.  You don't think they only produced a small amount & just for replacement pairs, do you?  A re-release of those new pairs is certainly possible.  

This is coming at some point, and why would Adidas just let Nike own All Star Weekend?  #FACTS 

Not sure what you mean? 

All i'm thinking of is how they went back to the factory and produced new pairs of last years "brown" 750's with new zippers.  You don't think they only produced a small amount & just for replacement pairs, do you?  A re-release of those new pairs is certainly possible.  

This is coming at some point, and why would Adidas just let Nike own All Star Weekend?  #FACTS 
Pm'd

I see you @meniac   those lace loops are 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Not a chance! haha Im just saying that I am too nervous to buy a pair because I do not feel comfortable in my abilities to decide between the two 
Oh. Ok. Haha. I feel you fam. I'd be too nervous to buy an "Authorized" or "Legit" pair because of my abilities as well. Haha.

when will this term UA stop being used so loosely?
they are FAKE..... stop referring to the fakes as UA.
FAKE FAKE FAKE

Still trying to learn the difference between fake and legit and those MR look off. Print doesnt look right, post boost pics.

Who the hell started the term UA? :lol:

anyone know why tan 350s bought from adidas stores come with that big oversized sticker over the box label?

Using the term unauthorized authentic (UA) is an oxymoron, like people saying they tell "true lies".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom