ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could've sworn he just has connections to the factories contracted by Nike and adidas. That and I've seen his posts where he roasts soleudecide for selling fakes.
i don't know about all that, dude is only good for first looks at colorways IMO lol

Good to know those are shopped. My fault y'all. 
you good, seeing how a rumored colorway looks on the shoe itself is interesting IMO. adidas is loving all this speculation 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Do you guys think more colors will restock or just this one

The wise NTers who have spewed false info about the release on the 19th are already claiming TDs coming again in the fall....I wouldn't hold your breath though

The wise NTers who have spewed false info about the release on the 19th are already claiming TDs coming again in the fall....I wouldn't hold your breath though
What false info is being spewed? All signs are pointing to pirate black being released on the 19th.

What false info is being spewed? All signs are pointing to pirate black being released on the 19th.

Well it was all black, then black and blue, then green, then white, now black again.... :lol:

So I guess if y'all say every colorway you'll be correct. And I'm talking about the people in this thread and that trash Yeezy Talk Twitter

Last edited:
What signs are those?
Giallo first posting that they'll be Pirate Black. Then realchickenwhop posting pics of the first look of the 2016 Pirate Blacks (whether you wanna believe those are actually the ones releasing is up to you) and Dino reposting his pic all but confirms that it'll be Pirate Blacks.

Giallo first posting that they'll be Pirate Black. Then realchickenwhop posting pics of the first look of the 2016 Pirate Blacks (whether you wanna believe those are actually the ones releasing is up to you) and Dino reposting his pic all but confirms that it'll be Pirate Blacks.

Of those, Giallo is the only one I would put much stock into personally..

already seen people selling their PB's all over groups on facebook lol the restock got resellers wanting to make their money now before the market is flooded with them.

already seen people selling their PB's all over groups on facebook lol the restock got resellers wanting to make their money now before the market is flooded with them.
I've been seeing the same thing but a lot of people don't understand it's not the same. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom