ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shiekh is UNAVAILABLE 
mean.gif

Just got through on ADC manually for an 8.5 after failing miserably on EB, FTL, and CS this morning. ADC already sent confirmation email. I got a few inventory errors and kept refreshing until sizes came up. Once the size screen came up and I selected my size, I got through to checkout and finally review and pay. I used desktop and had to type both my shipping and billing info manually. I then was redirected to a new screen to type my CC info manually. For me, I found this release more time consuming then the OT release. Keep trying and be patient. Good luck to everybody trying to score a pair.

After I submitted my CC info and clicked submit or whatever, I got an error page.. but I also got a confirmation email. Am I good? Or are they bouta uncook me back to raw?

edit: confirmation email was almost instant too.

Last edited:
So they finally let me in but get to checkout they tell me my size is not available but you can't go back and select another size. Absolute trash, makes you go all the way through then you come away empty handed. They better have an app like SNKRs coming.

sixty seven trillion people copped i'm sitting over here and it's 1:15 and i didn't even eat breakfast yet. a total, unadulterated moron. 

WE ARE SORRY! THERE WAS AN ERROR ADDING YOUR SELECTED SIZE TO THE CART. WE HAVE DONE A RE-CHECK OF THE AVAILABILITY, PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom